mrs-tracey-ellis

Mrs Tracey Ellis

14th May 2022

Tracey Ellis is a fiendly and able Radiographer. She gave me excellent advice regarding my urological problems. She established a basis of trust for me and for my subsequent treatment at the Rosemere Center in Preston. The staff speak very highly of her.

Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital
13th May 2022

Mrs Ellis has a complete mastery of her subject and is able to explain complex issues in the clearest of terms. She displays great empathy towards her patients and listens carefully to what they say. She clearly strives for excellence with her team and is constantly looking for ways to improve the service she provides and the patient experience.

Written by a carer at Victoria Hospital
23rd April 2022

My husband and myself are indebted to Mrs Tracey Ellis for her Excellent manner in presenting information in a way we could clearly understand. We trust her opinion completely as she is so professional, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about her work. Immediately we both felt at ease in her consulting room. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your kind concern and treatment plan. Can’t beat perfection, thank you once again My husband is undergoing prostrate cancer treatment with Mrs Trace Ellis. .

23rd April 2022

Tracey went into great detail regarding my cancer diagnosis she explained everything in a way I could understand and helped me to come to a decision over the route to take. I found her very kind and compassionate and have full confidence in her team

21st April 2022

I had my first meeting with Tracey today 21/04/22 after being diagnosed with prostrate cancer two weeks ago. I have met with the urology clinical nurse and the surgeon and all have been great but today me and wife sat down with Tracey and she really explained every option available very clearly and made us a lot more at ease given the situation. She gave us all the information we needed to help us make a decision. We felt we had a much better understanding after the appointment which we were very grateful for.

Macmillan Consultant Radiographer in the specialism of prostate cancer.

Nearest Healthcare Professionals