mrs-tracey-ellis

Mrs Tracey Ellis

« 1 2 3 4 »

8th September 2020

I saw Tracey who is the consultant radiologist prior to starting my treatment. She ran my wife & I through my course of treatment and all the possible & probable side effects and that after my treatment they were aiming for a cure, but with no guarantees. I was reassured by her knowledge and her professional manner. All through the treatment, which was 4 weeks duration & 5 days a week at the Rosemere Cancer centre at Preston Hospital, all went smoothly which must be down to Tracey & all the wonderful, very dedicated & highly skilled staff at the Rosemere. I was offered holistic support sessions if needed and also I was able to contact her or Andrew Hunnisett a Nurse Specialist for any further support, which I was grateful not to need to do. Following my treatment and after 6 weeks I had a new but very pleasant experience of an online revue session with both Tracey & Andrew which was from my point of view went very well & I can say it was almost as good as having & attending the Rosemere for this revue in person. All the news about my treatment was good and that my PSA reading was down to 0.1

3rd September 2020

The care and attention given to me by Mrs Ellis right from referral was very professional and caring. It is difficult to recommend anything that would improve my treatment when things were carried out in such an excellent way even though there were difficulties due to the Coronavirus pandemic, it had no effect on the care and radiotherapy sessions. All credit must be given to all the staff who had to deal with those difficulties.

21st August 2020

Throughout the whole process from initial appointment to post treatment review, Tracey has demonstrated high professionalism and understanding of my diagnosis. Her team have also acted with high levels of professionalism, clearly translated from effective leadership.

Written by a carer at Royal Preston Hospital
14th August 2020

From first meeting Mrs Ellis to the present both my husband and myself have found her to be professional, knowledgeable and approachable. Her competence and experience was evident and this made us feel very positive and supported throughout my husbands treatment for prostate cancer. He unfortunately experienced set backs, but even though we were going through lock down due to Covid, whilst working with her team at Preston, she managed and facilitated the best care and support for him. The first review post radio therapy was very encouraging, but she gave advice for the future and assured us that she would still be over seeing his progress in the coming years. A lovely lady who listened, acted and accomplished what she set out to do; for which we are very grateful.

Written by a carer at Royal Preston Hospital
7th May 2020

Having just been diagnosed with prostate cancer, my husband and I have had a video call with Mrs Ellis and I cannot thank her enough for the care and time she took to clearly explain the treatment options available to my husband. Although this was a virtual face to face discussion, we could have been in the room with Tracy Ellis, as she delivered each option with clarity, precision and compassion. My husband and I have yet to decide which treatment option he will pursue but I can honestly say that Tracy Ellis's exposition has given us an informed choice and we thank her for her patience and kindness. Should we decide to pursue the radiology route, we are confident that Tracy Ellis and her team will deliver first class care to my husband at a time when we feel at our most vulnerable. Thank you so much. Jayne and Ron Woollam

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mrs Tracey Ellis was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Macmillan Consultant Radiographer in the specialism of prostate cancer.

Short link to review Mrs Tracey Ellis: http://iwgc.net/en9vy