mrs-tracey-ellis

Mrs Tracey Ellis

23rd August 2021

I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer & am under the care of Tracey Ellis. The care I have received has been absolutely first class. Tracey talked me through my proposed Radiotherapy treatment & answered all my questions. I have total confidence in Tracey & her whole team.

Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital
12th June 2021

I wish to sincerely thank Tracey and all her team for the excellent care and treatment I have recently received. They are a credit to their profession.

4th February 2021

Tracey's professional and caring approach was most helpful in enabling me to come to a decision regarding my prostate cancer treatment. Her presentation was very clear and she answered all of my questions taking great care to explain the detail.

Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital
15th January 2021

Patients diagnosed with prostate cancer are often required to make a choice as to which treatment path to pursue. To make an informed decision at this critical time requires a clarity of all available information, and a digest of the relevant facts. Tracey Ellis is extremely ‘patient focused’, and she understands the difficulties faced by patients in this situation. Her professionalism, expertise and experience inspired immediate confidence and this was a key factor for me, in the decision-making process. Care, compassion and consideration was then the keynote throughout the entire, professionally managed and executed, treatment process.

29th December 2020

Had a very informative and useful telephone conversation with Tracey about my Prostate condition. I was undecided about which course of treatment would be best in my circumstances. Tracey gave me some great advice in a very friendly and expert way that identified the key aspects to consider in making my decision. I would recommend Tracey to anyone who needs clear, expert and unbiased advice in making a very difficult and important decision. Many thanks.

Mrs Tracey Ellis was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Macmillan Consultant Radiographer in the specialism of prostate cancer.

Short link to review Mrs Tracey Ellis: http://iwgc.net/en9vy