Mrs Tracey Ellis

Radiographer

Macmillan Consultant Radiographer in the specialism of prostate cancer.

12th October 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I was treated professionally and sympathetically Tracey was able to answer all of our questions and was reassuring throughout my treatment Her team were very friendly and caring A special mention to all the staff at the Rosemere Cancer Centre Preston who were all outstanding

28th September 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Tracey and CNS Andrew Hunnisett were totally professional when I had an appointment with them to discuss the best treatment for my recently diagnosed condition..From the outset, I felt at ease while Tracey covered all aspects of my conditon and treatment options and she managed it in a very friendly way. They gave a full review of my situation, made some well considered recommendations and answered all my questions with great candour.

24th September 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Tracey Ellis put you at your ease . She was friendly, open and positive. I cannot think of anything that could be improved in the excellent treatment I received from Mrs Ellis and all the staff at Rosemere.

22nd September 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I would like to say thank you so much to Tracey Ellis and her team for the prompt and professional treatment I received for my prostate cancer, Tracey talked me through everything thoroughly about my treatment from start to finish and I knew I was in capable hands after our first meeting.Thankfully after six weeks of radiotherapy I have had an excellent result from my first blood test, Tracey is very pleased with my results and so am I. Keep up the good work Tracey many thanks. Regards K. Gold

12th September 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

My dad had just got his 10 yr all clear from kidney cancer in Jan 19, only to be told he had Prostate Cancer. On our first visit to see Tracey Ellis, we didn't know what to expect. She was very welcoming to us, and explained dad's cancer and  all dad's options. Her explanations were so easy to understand, and she showed empathy throughout. She informed us on the procedure for the hormone therapy/radiotherapy, and told us of side effects that dad may have. She was so lovely to talk to, made us feel at ease and answered all our questions. During radiotherapy dad saw lots of  Rosemere staff, and we have to say a big thanks, they were all fantastic. On our review today we met Tracey again to be told of what happens next. Knowing she is involved in dad's care means a lot, as you just know that your in safe hands. Thank you so much Tracey and Rosemere Staff.

Short link to review Mrs Tracey Ellis: http://iwgc.net/en9vy