Mrs Tracey Ellis

Radiographer

Macmillan Consultant Radiographer in the specialism of prostate cancer.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

7th November 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

Tracey has looked after me during my radiotherapy in a most professional manner. She was well prepared for each of the consultations and provided clear and detailed information on all aspects of my care including the treatment, management of my side effects and the next steps. She answered all my questions to my satisfaction. Tracey is punctual and considerate to my needs and any concerns raised by myself or my wife.

5th November 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Tracey Ellis looked after me all through my treatment, she answered all my questions thoroughly and gave detailed information regarding my diagnosis and the treatment I was receiving. All the staff at Rosemere Centre are pleasant and helpful.

30th October 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

Tracey Ellis has always conducted herself in a highly professional manner and is particularly skilled in explaining medical conditions and treatments in a clear and transparent way. It is without doubt that that she is a an extremely capable and talented Radiographer. It came as some surprise, when I found out she was not actually a Consultant. This is a measure of my confidence in her.

30th October 2018

10th October 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

explains everything in detail regarding procedures and treatments, hopefully making the journey back to health as smooth as possible.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »