Mrs Tracey Ellis

Radiographer

Macmillan Consultant Radiographer in the specialism of prostate cancer.

12th August 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I felt Mrs Ellis gave me confidence in preparing for the radiotherapy and explained the procedure with great clarity and understanding as it was an unknown venture I was entering into. Throughout the programme her team were always available to assist if any problems arose. On completion of my treatment Mrs Ellis was extremely professional and caring on how she explained the result of the treatment during the final review. At all times I always found her team extremely efficient, reliable and helpful.

11th August 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Tracy Ellis and her team at The Rosemere Cancer Centre are outstanding professionals delivering excellent care with compassion and understanding of patients conditions. They deliver consistent long term with unstinting cheerfulness.

2nd August 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I have been treated with the best care and attention from Tracey Ellis who is a very professional Consultant Radiographer. My ongoing treatment for prostate cancer with Tracey is I think, second to none and I have total confidence in her, she has explained every stage of my treatment perfectly, precisely and in layman's terms, which has been very reassuring. And I must also thank ALL the staff at the Royal Preston Hospital with whom I came in contact with on my many visits, where fantasic!

1st August 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

From when I was initially diagnosed with Prostate Cancer, Tracey was very supportive, offering detailed explanations to the options open to me. Furthermore she always answered my questions and concerns in detail. I effectively trusted this Lady with my life, and as such I would have no hesitation in recommending Tracey to the people closest to me should the need arise.

30th July 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Just a few words about the great care I received from Tracey Ellis Andrew hunnisett and all of the team at rosemere royal Preston and chorley hospitals. I cannot thank the radiographers all the rosemere team reception staff Tracey Ellis and Andrew hunnisett enough. They were all absolutely excellent and second to none. A big part on the back to you all thank you. Rob melling

Short link to review Mrs Tracey Ellis: http://iwgc.net/en9vy