Mrs Tracey Ellis

Radiographer

Macmillan Consultant Radiographer in the specialism of prostate cancer.

14th June 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Tracey and team at Preston Radiotherapy dept.were absolutely superb in treatment and patient care we can not thank her enough for getting us through this very difficult process.

18th May 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Tracey was a big help during my decision on what treatment I should have for my prostate cancer . She explained everything about the whole treatment clearly . and that put me at ease .The team at Rosemere Preston were also lovely .

12th May 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

Tracey Ellis and her team have been outstanding, all my appointments have been dealt with on time they have been informative and professionally handled. I have had exceptional treatment by Tracey and her team, their care and attention to detail is second to none and I find it hard to suggest ways of improving on this service.

9th May 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

First time Tracey had been my consultant post Radiotherapy. It was a very positive experience with a clear explanation of the situation and good response to my questions provided in a professional and pleasant manner. I look to the future with confidence in her ability to support me going forward.

9th May 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital

I would like to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to both Mrs.Tracey Ellis and Mr.Andrew Hunnisett for their consummate professionalism. I felt I was in safe hands and was reassured by their patience, care, consideration, sensitivity and kindness. Both Tracey and Andrew are a credit to themselves, their profession and to their employers.

Short link to review Mrs Tracey Ellis: http://iwgc.net/en9vy