Matt Stevenson

Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist in Occupational Health at Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

16th December 2017
Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital

My consultation was excellent, I was comprehensively listened to and my problem was identified with advice given to help get me back out running. Thank-you!

15th December 2017
Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital

Matt was really knowledgeable and listened actively. I felt confident in his assessment and treatment; he talked me through his assessment throughout. Thank you.

15th December 2017
Written by a NHS patient at Ashford Hospital

Matt was great, professional and gave good advice. I have taken on board the advice given and followed through with it, unfortunately I have had to book sports massages and lots of other things to rectify the problem as well, nothing to do with Matt's advice though. He definitely has a great career ahead of him.

14th December 2017
Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital

I found Matt very easy to talk to and very patient. Matt explained in detail what exercises to do and answered every question I had.

24th November 2017
Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital

Suggested lots of things to improve things and provided aid/materials too

Short link to review Matt Stevenson: http://iwgc.net/emybm