Matt Stevenson

Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist in Occupational Health at Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

15th August 2019
Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital

I've been having continuous pain in my shoulder for about 2-3 months now and the joint kept clicking on movement on the limb. I had a very thorough assessment and he also asked me about my stress levels (which was quite surprising, as I didn't know that stress could be making the pain worse)! I was then prescribed a course of physio exercises to do over the course of a two week period and my symptoms dramatically improved. I'm continuing to do these exercises on a regular basis and have incorporated them into my gym workouts. Losing some more weight has also helped and I don't require analgesia as often, if at all now. I feel that he answered all of questions and I'm confident now that I can work knowing that my shoulder is almost back to baseline and I'll also be able to return to my Taekwondo practice after the summer holidays! I can't think of anything to improve the service, but please keep up the good work guys! We need you!

15th August 2019
Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital

Matt is very professional and certainly knows what he is talking about. He listens to what the issues are and provides exercises that will improve the situation, whether helping improve an injury or getting stronger pre or post-surgery. Great physiotherapist, would definitely recommend.

11th July 2019
Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital

Matt was helpful and fully assessed my problem providing excellent advice and following this up with printed material to ensure that I had the information I needed. Would have no issues with recommending his services

2nd July 2019
Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital

Was seen on time, listened to and not rushed appointment, clear explanations with choice of follow up appointments.

1st July 2019
Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital

Better than the private care I paid for

Short link to review Matt Stevenson: http://iwgc.net/emybm