Matt Stevenson

Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist in Occupational Health at Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

16th July 2018
Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital

This is the 2nd time I've needed physio and met Matt, with quite a period of time in between. He remembered me and again made me feel welcome. He has a good ability to listen and extract information to give you solid advice to solve your issues. He makes sure you understand the advice given and how it will help. You do not feel rushed and you do feel reassured. I think Matt is a very good asset to have for staff needs and would recommend him to any others needing assistance.

13th June 2018
Written by a NHS patient at Ashford Hospital

I was seen regarding my concerns about a running injury. I was given plenty of time to explain my concerns and the physiotherapist put my mind at ease and gave me plenty of advice to avoid further injuries. The physiotherapist was able to help me with the correct way to do warm up and cool down exercises. I was given an exercise sheet to use at home.

25th May 2018
Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital

Very encouraging and reassuring. Will to give professional advice in a caring and confidential manner.

23rd May 2018
Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital

Matt took a lot of time asking questions. This was great as he was then able to put my mind at rest that he was certain my back problem was only muscular and would improve with exercises. This has already started improving so I am very pleased I came to see Matt and took advantage of this brilliant service. Thank you

2nd May 2018
Written by a NHS patient at Ashford Hospital

Mathew is great, always looking for solutions, being very helpful, kind and professional.

Short link to review Matt Stevenson: http://iwgc.net/emybm