Ben Wilde

Senior Physiotherapist & Clinical Director

I started life as a physiotherapist on the South Coast working as a civilian contractor for the Royal Marines 1st Assault and the Special Boat Service. From there I moved to professional football, looking after the Academy at Southampton Football Club. Relocation to London followed and completion of my Masters in Advanced Neuromusculoskeletal Physiotherapy – Sports and Performance. Since then I have held positions ranging from Physiotherapy Manager of a private practice to Head of Sports Medicine at a national league rugby club. I als
...Show more

27th February 2019
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

I was in a traffic accident, huge injuries and very broken and after a lot of operations I was finally let out of hospital and my doc suggested I go here for rehab. I've been going for about six months and it will take another six months to be properly fixed but my progress is great thanks to the great people here. Ben is tough and demanding he makes me work hard but I can now see the progress every week. At the beginning when I couldn't see any progress he was there, encouraging me and showing me the smallest improvements and working as hard with me as he made me work.

24th February 2019
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

I've been seeing Ben after some spinal surgery, he was recommended by my consultant. I was very nervous to begin with but he put me at my ease, it didn't take long to realise that he was an expert in his field. I needed treatment lasting a couple of months and I've made excellent progress. I've decided to keep seeing him once a month for several more months just to be absolutely sure I'm on the right track.

19th February 2019
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

Once again I've had great treatment from Ben following an injury. He's patient, kind and so thorough. All round, excellent.

13th February 2019
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

Excellent from beginning to end. I was told Ben Wilde was the best in the business and from my experience of physiotherapy that's certainly true. His attention to detail and his digging to get to the facts coupled with an extremely friendly and personable approach put me at my ease and I think helped my recovery.

30th January 2019
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

I've been treated by Ben about once a year for years mostly as a result of my failure to continue to follow his excellent advice about my condition. He's the best physio I've ever seen and he does a good and efficient job.

Nearest Physiotherapists