liam-goode

Liam Goode

Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd
8th November 2019

I've been treated by Liam after a knee replacement. From the outset he gave me confidence that I would make progress and recover properly even when I was in pain and doubt. I followed his programme with care doing all he asked me to do and sure enough I've made a great recovery. This is the man to see with your knee!

Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd
28th October 2019

Great treatment following surgery for a frozen shoulder. His knowledge is excellent and his style of work suited me perfectly. Great recovery.

Senior Physiotherapist My physiotherapy career began in the NHS. I completed a wide variety of rotations whilst beginning my specialism into musculoskeletal treatments. Despite the inherent challenges, I really enjoyed my time in the NHS, and I learned an incredible amount. Since this time I have worked extensively in private practice throughout South West London and Surrey. My experience to date has developed my expertise in treating a wide variety of clients and injuries. Clinically, I have spent my time assessing and treating those who simply work hard, the ultimate sport enthusiasts, and also elite athletes. Prior to physiotherapy, I gained my first degree in Sports Science at Loughborough University. Whilst working as a private personal trainer, I became very interested in the biomechanics of injuries, and more specifically, the effect people have upon themselves in their chosen activity. It would seem that in many cases a chosen sport may simply find a problem (that has been there for a long time) rather than cause the problem in the first place. In my practice, I like to use my knowledge of exercise, biomechanics, and a wealth of manual therapy skills to both solve the problem, and keep it away. Whatever the problem may be, I will be with you every step of the way.

Nearest Physiotherapists