Liam Goode

Senior Physiotherapist

My physiotherapy career began in the NHS. I completed a wide variety of rotations whilst beginning my specialism into musculoskeletal treatments. Despite the inherent challenges, I really enjoyed my time in the NHS, and I learned an incredible amount. Since this time I have worked extensively in private practice throughout South West London and Surrey. My experience to date has developed my expertise in treating a wide variety of clients and injuries. Clinically, I have spent my time assessing and treating those who simply work hard, the ultimate sport ent
...Show more

21st February 2019
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

Great treatment for a back that was in spasm so much so I wasn't able to do anything at all. Much better after the first session, totally sorted after four in fact better than I've been for years so I'm just wondering why I didn't see Liam sooner than wait for a crisis.

19th February 2019
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

Liam is an excellent physio, I've seen him on and off for years. He takes time to get tot he root of things and treats causes not symptoms (many physios treat symptoms which only gets you better for a short while. I totally recommend him.

14th February 2019
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

Liam is an excellent physio who has been the greatest help to me following an accident and big injury, I'm recovered thanks to him.

28th January 2019
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

Liam is a top notch physio, well trained, bang up to date, kind, caring and compassionate. He got to the root of a problem and sorted it out where others have failed in the past. Totally recommended.

13th July 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

I went along to Physio & More with neck and shoulder pain and saw Liam. He was careful and thorough in his examination of me then gave me a very clear explanation about what was wrong and what needed to happen to put it right. He got to work and in three sessions I was much better. Liam left me with an understanding of what had happened to start the problem and what I should do in future to help prevent it. All told great treatment from a very pleasant man who was very easy to get along with.

Nearest Physiotherapists