Liam Goode

Senior Physiotherapist

My physiotherapy career began in the NHS. I completed a wide variety of rotations whilst beginning my specialism into musculoskeletal treatments. Despite the inherent challenges, I really enjoyed my time in the NHS, and I learned an incredible amount. Since this time I have worked extensively in private practice throughout South West London and Surrey. My experience to date has developed my expertise in treating a wide variety of clients and injuries. Clinically, I have spent my time assessing and treating those who simply work hard, the ultimate sport ent
...Show more

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

13th July 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

I went along to Physio & More with neck and shoulder pain and saw Liam. He was careful and thorough in his examination of me then gave me a very clear explanation about what was wrong and what needed to happen to put it right. He got to work and in three sessions I was much better. Liam left me with an understanding of what had happened to start the problem and what I should do in future to help prevent it. All told great treatment from a very pleasant man who was very easy to get along with.

27th June 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

Liam has got me through the aftermath of a knee replacement. He's been superb and there at every step - almost literally. I can't thank him enough for his excellent care and support.

21st June 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

I'd never been to a physio before but had serious neck pain, a colleague recommended Liam. He was great, he got me sorted out very quickly and effectively. I won't hesitate in future if that or anything similar occurs.

30th May 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

I developed a muscle spasm in my shoulder that was very painful, first thing in the morning it took about an hour to settle down before I could do very much, painkillers made no difference and nor did new pillows. It went on for about three months. A friend suggested seeing Liam so I went along. He's very good and very professional. He knew straight away when I described the pain what it was and he set to work on my shoulder. I was much better after one session and totally cured after two more. I wish I'd known about the good a physiotherapist could do much sooner - my message, don't put up with pain, see someone quickly.

23rd May 2016
Written by a private patient at Physio & More Ltd

I've been seeing Liam with knee pain that started when I was cycling and has got worse, I was pretty sure cycling was the cause. He checked everything including the set up of my bike and made the smallest of adjustments and that has done the trick, no more pain. Oh and he worked on my knee and the surrounding areas of my leg to get rid of the pain I was having. Excellent.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »