Mrs Kate Robertson

Kate achieved a distinction in her Physiotherapy Masters in Sports Injury and Therapy from Manchester Metropolitan University. She works closely with the orthopaedic consultants at St.George’s Hospital, London, as well as having a special interest in lower limb rehabilitation and biomechanics. She has over 18 years experience in treating patients.

www.prophysiotherapy.co.uk

16th November 2018
Written by a private patient at ProPhysiotherapy

Kate was incredibly knowledgable about my knee issues. When I was referred to her by an orthopaedic surgeon, she made me feel immediately more optimistic about my prospects for recovery and management. She's very professional, listened carefully to my concerns and was generally a pleasure to engage with. Seeing Kate regularly, plus actively doing my homework, meant I saw tangible progress. This had a positive effect not just on my physical strength but also the way I mentally felt about the condition and the way it impacted my daily life. I can't recommend Kate highly enough - 1 year on and my knees are still strong. Those squats that the orthopaedic surgeon said I'd never do again are regularly on my workout plans, and I have Kate to thank!

23rd September 2018
Written by a private patient at ProPhysiotherapy

I had a severe problem with my knee which had been bothering me for years and Kate provided some amazing treatment and an exercise programme which has helped me more than I could have imagined. Brilliant! Thanks.

24th October 2017
Written by a private patient at ProPhysiotherapy

I was directed to Kate by my orthopaedic consultant with a view to helping me manage the ongoing pain in my knee. Kate has been brilliant! She is clearly very knowledgeable, able to give the exact medical terms and additionally convert this to layman's language where needed. A friendly, positive and can do attitude made me feel that no problem was insurmountable. During each appointment, Kate provided a set of exercises to follow to increase the benefit of her care and therapy. I'm very happy with the treatment and advice I've received from Kate and recommend her without hesitation.

21st September 2017
Written by a private patient at ProPhysiotherapy

I would like to fully endorse the comments made in all previous reviews. My daughter discovered Kate and. when I decided I was getting nowhere with my GP but felt there had to be a reason for my ongoing and increasing discomfort -rather than just old age and general wear and tear - and not particularly wishing to call an osteopath again, I called Kate. Thank goodness! As stated by other patients, she listened, treated and then prescribed an exercise routine which I was determined to follow. O my goodness! What a difference! I am thrilled to bits with the results and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kate to everyone. Feel like a spring chicken again ....... well almost :o) Thank you very much Kate.

3rd November 2016
Written by a private patient at ProPhysiotherapy

Her detailed knowledge about the anatomy and its physiology has helped me a great deal in understanding why my body acts in the way it does. Constructive points - N/A

Short link to review Mrs Kate Robertson: http://iwgc.net/elbab