Wimbledon Clinics

53 Parkside, Wimbledon, London, England, SW19 5NX

17th July 2017

To All the nursing staff, thank you for looking after me so well and cant thank you all enough!

10th June 2017

The whole team at Wimbledon Clinics were fantastic. Extremely effeciant, professional, supportive and informative. It made my whole experience from surgery through recovery stress free. I can't thank the team enough for making a tough period of my life run so smoothly.

1st March 2017

My experience of Wimbledon Clinic has been excellent throughout my treatment. All the staff at the clinic were friendly and helpful from the receptionists, MRI scan radiologist, anaesthetist, surgeon and physiotherapist. I would also particularly like to single out Tess, a nurse on my ward, who was very kind and put me at my ease despite my being very nervous. She was very attentive during my stay and I felt I was in very capable hands. And thanks also to a lovely lady who brought me a pot of coffee and a very nice lunch after my operation. She cheered me up. The clinic facilities were spotless and my room was very comfortable. Follow up appointments and consultations were very organised and I am very pleased to say that I would definitely recommend the clinic for any future medical requirements.

17th February 2017

I went and saw Mr Fairbank back in Dec 2016 and after looking at the MRI scan he said the only way forward was to have a full knee replacement which I was very happy as I had suffered on and off for many years, I had my Patella removed at age 16 after a serious accident so I have lasted very well as I am now 62. Parkside is a fantastic hospital all be it a bit of a trek for me living in Surrey, I had done my homework and decided for me it was the best place. It's a bit like a 5* hotel, the nursing staff are amazing and never did anyone enter my room without knocking first, food was fantastic with a huge choice but maybe a tad tooooo much as I went in at 15st 11lbs and when I got home after my 5 night/day stay I had gone up to over 16+st, working on that on and very happy to say I am now down to 14st 11lbs, so the weight loss has helped big time with my recovery. I went in on Jan 3rd and was out five days/nights later with very little pain and good movement in my right knee, been back for Hydro and phyiso a few times and am very happy to say on the 15th Feb after seeing Mr Fairbank and his phyiso I have been released from care unless I feel the need to have it looked at. I can not fault anything about the whole procedure, and have already recommended quite a few knee suffering friends and customers. A top job by an top team, I thank you all very much for getting me on track for my first race of 2017 next month. Andy Sargeant.

16th February 2017

My experience of the whole, excellent process was remarkably similar to the patient who wrote a very favourable review on 11 February. I required an arthroscopy to deal with a torn meniscus. The whole process and result was first rate including not only the operation itself but also the advice and explanations given before and after. I began to get back on my feet gradually within 2 or 3 hours and subsequently needed no pain killers at all. Not the most major operation, in and out the same day, but still one to be taken seriously by the patient including during the recovery period. It's now 3 weeks since the operation and I have every hope of a (careful) family skiing holiday in 5 weeks time. I commend Mr Adrian Fairbank and his entire team at Parkside Hospital most highly. I believe some of the team have worked together for many years. One small aspect that could be improved is the wooden 'wardrobe' bedroom furniture which was ageing and partly broken and needed replacing.