Wimbledon Clinics

53 Parkside, Wimbledon, London, England, SW19 5NX

17th May 2019

Mr Fairbank’s team at the Wimbledon Clinics was excellent. Every person that I came across couldn’t have been more efficient and kind. There’s nothing more to say really other than I couldn’t recommend them more highly.

10th May 2019

I came to see Mr Fairbank for trouble with my knee. He was very thorough and also calm in his manner eye contact was very good so I always felt he was listening to me and he gave me confidence. His team too have been incredibly helpful. I have medical insurance that never seems to completely cover the cost of the specialist I have been recommended to but because I like the hospital and it’s proximity to my home I am happy to pay the difference. Thank you to everyone I’ve had anything to do with. I really hope I can always use Parkside Hospital ..... until I run out of money!

7th May 2019

My son was diagnosed with Scoliosis with an orthopedic surgeon abroad, not in the UK. So, we were advised to seek a local treatment and we found Dr Lui, in Wimbledon Clinics. We had previously had a good experience with this clinic after my husband had a knee injury during a skiing trip and the follow up appointment was well cared for but nothing more. So, we decided to find a spine specialist in Wimbledon Clinic. It has been a nightmare, we have managed to have 1 initial consultation, not more. We already had x-rays with us so the diagnosis was confirmed, our immediate need was line of treatment. After recommending MRI at Spire St Anthony's where we saw Mr Lui, it has been impossible to have a follow up consultation. First, they changed our appointment from last week, then they wanted to set up another time but my son is in his last weeks of school before his summer exams, so he is not so flexible. Then, I called again to make an appointment, which was assigned for tomorrow, and they changed again our appointment, with the excuse that the Dr cannot see my son in St Anthony's since he is under 18. Which contradicts itself since we had our first appointment at St Anthony's. We cannot get our results back unless they are previously reviewed by Dr Lui, and they cannot be sent to another consultant of our choosing, so our hands are literally tied. Very disappointing. I wish we could have received an honest answer saying that our case cannot be attended at this time, because the Dr has other cases that have more priority, I truly do not understand any other reason for this delayed care. I hope this review helps some one take a decision on their upcoming private care Thank you

9th March 2019

I had a full knee replacement with Mr Fairbank just short of three months ago, the pre operation and post Op care that I have received can only be described as exemplary. Now I am able to walk without any indication of surgery, my knee bends to 135 degrees and the scarring is negligible. My other knee will need doing in the not too distant future and I would only trust Mr Fairbank and his team to perform this procedure. Thank you all very much for looking after me so well.

12th January 2019

Always experienced highest levels of professionalism from both medical and support staff. Also responsive to personal needs.

{{category}} working at Wimbledon Clinics ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Wimbledon Clinics: http://iwgc.net/ecnkd