Wimbledon Clinics

53 Parkside, Wimbledon, London, England, SW19 5NX

17th March 2018

I fell and sustained a fracture of the proximal humerus. I am very impressed with the professional care I received from the physiotherapist Paul , and hydrotherapist Rona. I had several sessions with them and they were always encouraging ,helpful sympathetic and very professional. Without their fantastic help , positive attitude and sense of humour I would not have regained the range of movements and strength in my shoulder and my arm. I always left the clinic feeling motivated and reassured. The receptionists and the pool assistants are friendly, helpful and professional. The pool is clean and suitably warm my only wish would be a more comfortable changing area and a more efficient shower.

21st September 2017

Nothing further to add

17th July 2017

To All the nursing staff, thank you for looking after me so well and cant thank you all enough!

10th June 2017

The whole team at Wimbledon Clinics were fantastic. Extremely effeciant, professional, supportive and informative. It made my whole experience from surgery through recovery stress free. I can't thank the team enough for making a tough period of my life run so smoothly.

1st March 2017

My experience of Wimbledon Clinic has been excellent throughout my treatment. All the staff at the clinic were friendly and helpful from the receptionists, MRI scan radiologist, anaesthetist, surgeon and physiotherapist. I would also particularly like to single out Tess, a nurse on my ward, who was very kind and put me at my ease despite my being very nervous. She was very attentive during my stay and I felt I was in very capable hands. And thanks also to a lovely lady who brought me a pot of coffee and a very nice lunch after my operation. She cheered me up. The clinic facilities were spotless and my room was very comfortable. Follow up appointments and consultations were very organised and I am very pleased to say that I would definitely recommend the clinic for any future medical requirements.