Boots Opticians Sheffield - Meadowhall

44a High Street, Meadowhall Centre, South Yorkshire, S9 1EN

25th April 2017

Overall easy experience. First lady, unfortunately didn't catch her name, was very friendly with all the formalities. Katie, the Optometrist, was great. Very relaxed but informative eye test. Had a little chat, discussed the more medical side of the eye test also as I was interested. Overall she was great. After the eye test I was essentially escorted out of the room by a salesperson. Extremely pushy with sales unfortunately. I made it clear before arriving at the shop floor that I will be buying a pair when my partner is with me to help make the decision, yet the salesperson ignored that and began his pitch. Excellent experience right up until the eye test finished.

25th April 2017

Excellent end to end service from all the staff at Boots Opticians Meadowhall, initally seen by Holly who apologised that my appointment would be slightly later than booked due to a mix up in shifts, however i was happy with her honesty and came back 20 minutes later, i was then seen by a great optician by the name of Ghulam who was amazing, explained everything in detail what was happening and was extremely honest with my prescription not changing and not really in need of new glasses which to me is a very open and honest consultation. Finally Sam helped me choose my glasses as i wanted to change what i had as i felt them a little heavy, he was excellent. All staff delievered excellent customer service and for me as a new customer i will definitely go back time and time again. thank you.

23rd April 2017

Nothing was good this time. The appointment was late by 20 minutes (which I don't particularly mind), but we were told my son was next. The lady organising the staff was run off her feet and looking for staff, she then went in a room next to us and I heard her say "oh your all here". Two staff members came out and then 5 minutes later the optician came out and called my son's name. No apology for his lateness, which I wouldn't have minded if he'd been in another appointment. After the appointment the optician came out and said my son was slightly short sighted and had a prescription, I asked about a voucher towards the cost. He said he would find out, he never came back, we were stood there like lemons and no one came to assist us. I had to approach a staff member who eventually gave me the help we needed. Really unhappy with the service.

20th April 2017

I was assisted by Natalie and then by Lionel, absolutely first class.

19th April 2017

Having previously had an unsatisfactory appointment a couple of weeks ago, I returned at the Manager's invitation. I was very well looked after by Nigel today and have every confidence that when I pick up my new specs, they will be exactly what I wanted.