Boots Opticians Sheffield - Meadowhall

44a High Street, Meadowhall Centre, South Yorkshire, S9 1EN

21st January 2018

I popped into Boots to check the range of glasses available as I was ready for an eye test and new glasses. I was offered an appointment in five minutes which I accepted. I was shown the glasses available that met my needs, light weight if possible. The staff there gave me good information didn't rush me or do a big sales job. I had tests then I was shown to a quiet waiting area and promptly saw the Optometrist. She was friendly and informative as she checked my eye health and sight. Very professional. Later I choose two pair of glasses one pair bi focal and one pair reading glasses. Again I was met with patience and information. It was the first time I had used Boots Opticians and I was more than impressed by the individual care given.

11th January 2018

Brilliant service . I was referred as a spot was seen in the back of my eye, I was put at ease by the lovely optician and also member of staff I spoke to on the phone a couple of weeks later when my app from eye oncology arrived. Thankfully all was fine. Would recommend and visit again thank you

22nd October 2017

All staff in Boots Meadowhall opticians were very helpful

20th October 2017

Thorough, professional examination using good quality kit.

19th October 2017

I was welcomed with a friendly smile and advised to wait a short while on one of the chairs available. I was only waiting a few minutes. All the tests were clearly explained to me and both the ladies who did the testing were very friendly and put me at ease.