Boots Opticians Sheffield - Meadowhall

44a High Street, Meadowhall Centre, South Yorkshire, S9 1EN

1st September 2018

I came in today since my glasses needed adjusting, this is the 5th time I had to come in to get it adjusted, previously I went to a Sheffield Queens Rd store. I was seen my a young gentleman called Shuaib (sorry if it's spelt wrong). He managed to adjust my glasses in one go and the previous 4 times I had attended, I felt that the adjustment had just was worse overyime. I was able to be very open with Shuaib and he made me feel at ease. He never stops smiling and is very welcoming. He is a credit to boots.

25th May 2018

Absolutely shocking service - appointment at 4.05 walked out at 7.05 without any glasses. Whilst the staff were polite there were groups of staff stood about doing nothing, but apparently there was no one available to do varifocal assessment. One assistant I asked a question of turned to speak to her colleague as if I wasn’t in the vonversation she was so rude! I had chosen some frames but didn’t read the small print on the side with extortionate additional cost for lenses - the young lady who assisted me was new and wasn’t aware of this hidden cost. Should have gone to Specsavers. Actually I went to Asda got amazing designer frames with lenses, prescription sunglasses for less than half the price of boots with polarised lenses on sunglasses. BUT most of all the staff were lovely, helpful and very pleasant couldn’t do enough for me.

21st January 2018

I popped into Boots to check the range of glasses available as I was ready for an eye test and new glasses. I was offered an appointment in five minutes which I accepted. I was shown the glasses available that met my needs, light weight if possible. The staff there gave me good information didn't rush me or do a big sales job. I had tests then I was shown to a quiet waiting area and promptly saw the Optometrist. She was friendly and informative as she checked my eye health and sight. Very professional. Later I choose two pair of glasses one pair bi focal and one pair reading glasses. Again I was met with patience and information. It was the first time I had used Boots Opticians and I was more than impressed by the individual care given.

11th January 2018

Brilliant service . I was referred as a spot was seen in the back of my eye, I was put at ease by the lovely optician and also member of staff I spoke to on the phone a couple of weeks later when my app from eye oncology arrived. Thankfully all was fine. Would recommend and visit again thank you

22nd October 2017

All staff in Boots Meadowhall opticians were very helpful

Short link to review Boots Opticians Sheffield - Meadowhall: http://iwgc.net/emvub