Boots Sheffield - Meadowhall

44a High Street, Meadowhall Centre, South Yorkshire, S9 1EN

23rd March 2017

My daughter and I were served by Charlotte and the Optometrist was called Shamilla. Charlotte was lovely, friendly and very helpful. The overall experience was very easy and relaxed, I was able to sit through my daughter's eye test, which made her feel relaxed and happy. The sales people are not pushy at all and just explained things in great simple terms. They explained everything they were doing, which really eased my daughters worries. I have already recommended this service to a friend at work. We will definitely be using boots opticians in the future.

21st March 2017

My eye test was with Ian who is always very professional and thorough and explains everything in a friendly manner. The dispensing optician who assisted me is a lady called Amiah and I really can't speak highly enough of her. Her knowledge and expertise was invaluable to me when choosing frames and lenses for a complicated prescription. She was very understanding of my particular needs and concerns and made me feel like nothing was too much trouble and I was very grateful for the help and advice she gave. A lovely lady and a very valuable asset to your company. I would also like to mention Andy who was very helpful, polite and friendly.

21st March 2017

THE STAFF WERE REALLY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL..

20th March 2017

Appointment was running late because staff member hadn't arrived. The optometrist was rather rude saying my eye sight had got worse because of the job I do, making me feeling a bit rubbish. When picking new glasses the staff guided me straight to the expensive range without asking what price range I would like to look at.

18th March 2017

The service was thorough and I was given lots of information about how my prescription has changed and how to get the best out of lenses and glasses. Optometrist Ghulam Akram was friendly and informative. I was helped by Holly to find glasses that suited me and my lifestyle. I was in the branch for about an hour and a half which included a full eye test, contact lens review and selecting and ordering new glasses. I was on leave that day so this was fine but it wouldn't have been possible to complete the whole process in a lunch hour. It might help to let people know how long to expect to be there when booking.