Mrs Lois Delchar

I have been working at Queens Hospital as a Nurse Hysteroscopist and Advanced Nurse Practitioner since 2005. I enjoy my role in supporting women with menstrual issues who are referred to my own nurse-led clinics. I regularly attend courses and conferences to keep my practice up-to-date to ensure I deliver the best quality of care to my patients.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Qualifications:

• Specialist Practitioner: Adult Nursing

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I arrived at this appointment really worried that something was wrong from the moment I arrived Amber and Pippa totally put me at ease and made me feel very comfortable. Mrs delcher explained everything that was going to happen from the moment I arrived and listened to what I at to say and performed the procedure with care and understanding.

21st June 2018
Response from Mrs Lois Delchar

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback and sharing your experience at the hysteroscopy clinic

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Non judgemental understanding and reassuring. She was professional and made me feel at ease.

21st June 2018
Response from Mrs Lois Delchar

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the hysteroscopy clinic

15th June 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had a hysteroscopy today 15/6/18 and was really nervous. Lois, Dawn and Sophie were brilliant, they put me at ease with their caring, reassuring and friendly manner. The procedure was all done within 15 minutes, I didn’t find it painful at all maybe ever so slightly uncomfortable. I wouldn’t be worried to have this again especially if I had these wonderful ladies. Thank you so much.

19th June 2018
Response from Mrs Lois Delchar

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback regarding your experience at the hysteroscopy clinic, we try and make our ladies feel at ease as much as we can at such a stressful and worrying time for them. I will pass your kind comments onto Dawn and Sophie

14th June 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Lois, Dawn, Michelle, and Belinda couldn't have been more comforting, understanding, or gracious with how at ease they put this nervous and extremely scared person (me) at ease before during and after a procedure that could have had very serious diagnosis. Their professionalism and their wealth of knowledge made me wish they could all be cloned within the NHS for everyone. Lois' leadership style should be the benchmark for the NHS. Her Team gives as much, if not more, respect to her as she recipricates upon them. I have never had a very positive experience at Queens Hospital...until now. Thank You Ladies with All My Heart!!

19th June 2018
Response from Mrs Lois Delchar

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your experience at the hysteroscopy clinic. I'm very lucky to work with such a great team of nurses who support me and the patient in the clinic. We all appreciate and recognize when our ladies are scared and nervous about having the procedure carried out and our aim is to do what is right for the patient by empowering them and putting them at ease if we can. Thanks to my wonderful team we achieved this with you

12th June 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Lois was very understanding and patient, the proceedure wasn't too bad and I felt confident as she explained what was going on and took great care. The nurses also in attendance were great too.

19th June 2018
Response from Mrs Lois Delchar

Thank you for sharing your experience at the hysteroscopy clinic in iWantGreatCare

Short link to review Mrs Lois Delchar: http://iwgc.net/emzi2