Mrs Lois Delchar

I have been working at Queens Hospital as a Nurse Hysteroscopist and Advanced Nurse Practitioner since 2005. I enjoy my role in supporting women with menstrual issues who are referred to my own nurse-led clinics. I regularly attend courses and conferences to keep my practice up-to-date to ensure I deliver the best quality of care to my patients.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Qualifications:

• Specialist Practitioner: Adult Nursing

27th August 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

On my recent visit to queens I found Lois to be friendly, professional and reassuring about the procedure I was having. She explained fully what she was going to do and what I would be expected to feel. The staff that were supporting her were friendly and efficient. I felt at ease throughout the whole procedure.

11th September 2018

18th August 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

NURSE WAS REALLY ATTENTIVE, SHE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING REALLY ARTICULATELY IN A VERY ENGAGING WAY AND I LEFT THE APPOINTMENT FEELING VERY INFORMED AND REASSURED.

21st August 2018
Response from Mrs Lois Delchar

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hysteroscopy clinic.

11th September 2018

3rd August 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I attended the clinic on wed 1st August 2018. I was very anxious about the procedure I was having, but I shouldn’t of worried Lois and her team were so kind and caring, they kept me chatting and laughing while holding my hand. I didn’t even know I had had the procedure done! Lois was amazing I didn’t feel a thing. Thank you ladies!

21st August 2018

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I arrived at this appointment really worried that something was wrong from the moment I arrived Amber and Pippa totally put me at ease and made me feel very comfortable. Mrs delcher explained everything that was going to happen from the moment I arrived and listened to what I at to say and performed the procedure with care and understanding.

21st June 2018
Response from Mrs Lois Delchar

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback and sharing your experience at the hysteroscopy clinic

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Non judgemental understanding and reassuring. She was professional and made me feel at ease.

21st June 2018
Response from Mrs Lois Delchar

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the hysteroscopy clinic

Short link to review Mrs Lois Delchar: http://iwgc.net/emzi2