Mrs Lois Delchar

I have been working at Queens Hospital as a Nurse Hysteroscopist and Advanced Nurse Practitioner since 2005. I enjoy my role in supporting women with menstrual issues who are referred to my own nurse-led clinics. I regularly attend courses and conferences to keep my practice up-to-date to ensure I deliver the best quality of care to my patients.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Qualifications:

• Specialist Practitioner: Adult Nursing

19th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

The nurse practitioner was professional and friendly immediately putting me at ease. Careful consideration was given to preserving my privacy and dignity and I felt in control throughout. I was given information and advice with a clear explanation of findings and next steps. All staff present presented themselves in a like minded friendly yet professional manner...a real cohesive team. I was even seen early! Thank you

19th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Amazing service made me feel at ease and was friendly was explaining to my daughter and made the whole experience less scary. Nurses assisting were lovely too.

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

This lady was very informative x listened to me and explained every thing making this a ery good experience due to circumstances

18th January 2018
Response from Mrs Lois Delchar

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hysteroscopy clinic

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mrs Delchar and her team were exceptionally trusting, caring and empathetic towards me. I was very nervous and they made the procedure i was having more bearable. Great staff !!!

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mrs Delchar and her team was absolutely amazing, made me feel at ease from the start. She explained thoroughly about the procedure etc. Addressing any questions that I had. I would also like to state that this is consistent exceptional behaviour as I visited the same team almost 2 years earlier. Thank you very much.

18th January 2018
Response from Mrs Lois Delchar

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback regarding your experience at our hysteroscopy clinic

Short link to review Mrs Lois Delchar: http://iwgc.net/emzi2