mr-richard-turner-3

Mr Richard Turner

Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital
12th November 2020

Nurse Richard Turner is a consummate professional. He carried out a biopsi on my prostrate on 12 November 2020. He makes you feel at ease, explains everything in plain and simple language and answers your questions with honesty and integrity. Richard was accompanied by nurse Catherine (I hope I got her name correct) during the procedure and she likewise was caring and attentive. Richard is a shining example of the high quality nursing professionals that make the NHS the great service we have in this country.

3rd November 2020

Richard made me feel at ease straight away and explained in detail my procedure and answered any question I had in a way I could understand. Richard is not only highly skilled and professional at what he does but is a really nice gentleman who made me feel relaxed and calm throughout the biopsy procedure. I could not fault the care I had from Richard and Nurse Catherine. Thank you.

26th October 2020

Well thank you Richard and team for your splendid work last week,I was not looking forward to the procedure,but you put me at ease,and everything went along quite smoothly. We are so fortunate to have such talented and dedicated people keeping us well.

Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital
26th August 2020

Richard Turner (Nurse-Gentleman) carried out my Cystoscopy procedure this week I cannot thank him enough, he is the ultimate professional. He is highly skilled in the procedure, but that's not all you get with Richard he make you feel comfortable, supported and makes sure you are involved in every part of the process. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone else who was present at the procedure they are very professional and caring you are all a credit to the NHS

28th August 2020
Response from Mr Richard Turner

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you.

20th March 2020

Nurse Richard Turner has carried out three Cystoscopy procedures in the last 12 months and I have found him to be courteous, informative and helpful in what are not the best of circumstances. He has a cheerful and professional demeanour which immediately makes the patient feel comfortable and instills confidence. He is very supportive and has answered any questions that I may have had. Thank you Richard and team. I would also like to add that my treatment at both Lancaster and Westmorland for my bladder cancer by all the staff involved has been the best. Thank you NHS.

21st March 2020
Response from Mr Richard Turner

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. I will be sure to let the entire team know what you have written and I am so pleased you feel you've had great care throughout.

Qualifications:

• Adult Nurse, Level 1

Urology Nurse Practitioner working for University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust. Proud to provide the highest quality of patient care.

Nearest Urology Nurses