mr-richard-turner-3

Mr Richard Turner

22nd March 2021

Excellent care & treatment received from Richard (& all his colleagues) on my visit to Day Surgery @ WGH yesterday- Sun 21/3/21. I couldn't have been better looked after. Thank you.

24th February 2021

Richard Turner is, above all, a dedicated professional with the knowledge and skill that reflects that. He is, also, a patient, kind and concerned nurse. He gives his time generously, explains procedures and outcomes carefully and in understandable terms, invites and responds to questions and conducts examinations and procedures with the best interests and dignity of the patient at heart. We are, indeed, fortunate to enjoy the services of people like Richard Turner and the team at WGH. P.S. Why does the 'how old are you' question below go from 1 to 150?

5th February 2021

Richard was brilliant, he explained everything to me, putting me at ease. While the procedure was in process, he talked to me explaining what was going on. Would highly recommend Richard and the Urology team at Westmoreland Hospital.

Written by a NHS patient at Furness General Hospital
29th January 2021

Richard made me feel at ease. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The whole team was very caring and understanding. They made the whole experience more pleasant than I thought it would be,,

Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital
12th November 2020

Nurse Richard Turner is a consummate professional. He carried out a biopsi on my prostrate on 12 November 2020. He makes you feel at ease, explains everything in plain and simple language and answers your questions with honesty and integrity. Richard was accompanied by nurse Catherine (I hope I got her name correct) during the procedure and she likewise was caring and attentive. Richard is a shining example of the high quality nursing professionals that make the NHS the great service we have in this country.

Qualifications:

• Adult Nurse, Level 1

Urology Nurse Practitioner working for University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust. Proud to provide the highest quality of patient care.

Nearest Urology Nurses