mr-richard-turner-3

Mr Richard Turner

20th March 2020

Nurse Richard Turner has carried out three Cystoscopy procedures in the last 12 months and I have found him to be courteous, informative and helpful in what are not the best of circumstances. He has a cheerful and professional demeanour which immediately makes the patient feel comfortable and instills confidence. He is very supportive and has answered any questions that I may have had. Thank you Richard and team. I would also like to add that my treatment at both Lancaster and Westmorland for my bladder cancer by all the staff involved has been the best. Thank you NHS.

21st March 2020
Response from Mr Richard Turner

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. I will be sure to let the entire team know what you have written and I am so pleased you feel you've had great care throughout.

18th March 2020

A superb Nurse and a really nice chap. On two separate visits to WGH for what were uncomfortable procedures I was fortunate enough to have Richard for both - an absolute gentleman and his guidance, explanation, discussion and skill throughout made the experiences very comfortable. He is a consummate professional and a credit to the NHS. Thank you so much Richard

18th March 2020
Response from Mr Richard Turner

Thank you so much for leaving this review. I am very grateful. Wishing you all the very best with your ongoing care.

16th March 2020

What a lovely polite nurse/man. Thanks Richard for helping me along the road to recovery. I appreciate your kindness very much. Regards Vic

18th March 2020
Response from Mr Richard Turner

Thank you so much for leaving this review.

13th March 2020

What a brilliant Nurse. After being traumatised at a previous hospital I felt terrified of attending my appointment at WGH but from the minute I met Richard he not only calmed my fears but he was so patient and understanding. He explained everything very clearly and was happy to listen to and answer all my questions. I feel he has got my life back on track and I cannot thank him enough.

18th March 2020
Response from Mr Richard Turner

Thanks so much for leaving this feedback. I wish you well with regards to your ongoing care and treatment.

Qualifications:

• Adult Nurse, Level 1

Urology Nurse Practitioner working for University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust. Proud to provide the highest quality of patient care.

Nearest Urology Nurses