the-royal-marsden-hospital-chelsea
1 2 3 4 5 21,509 reviews Write a review

The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)

Fulham Road, London, England, SW3 6JJ

8th January 2020

The treatment that I have received around my Cyberknife session has been of the very highest order both technically and in terms of personal interaction. I thought that it was particularly helpful, on my first visit, to be greeted by a member of staff who offered to take us to our destination. I am afraid that my feedback will not be very useful because I, honestly, cannot find anything to improve. Many thanks Adrian Ashley

2nd January 2020

Every staff member in the hospital seems to want to help, to care and to simply make sure every patient gets looked after as best as possible. Thank you for being such a great team!!

31st December 2019

I had my brain tumour removed at St Georges and then was referred to the Royal Marsden in Chelsea for follow up Radiotherapy. The team at The Royal Marsden were very kind, professional and gave me the greatest care and attention. I really couldn't have asked for any more help and respect than I was provided. It was tiring travelling to London every day but they really made it as easy as possible once I was there and the facilities are fantastic. My wife had previously been treated for Cancer at the Royal Marsden in Chelsea and we both have a huge amount of respect and gratitude for the treatment we have both received. A very big thank you is required to the whole team.

30th December 2019

I always felt I was being treated by caring professionals in a smart, spotless, well maintained environment.

24th December 2019

I am impressed by the professionalism of the Brunei radiotherapy team. I was well looked after during my 6-week treatment. When the machine was out of service for days, the team managed to maintain the highest level of service. I could see they were under great pressure but zero interruption had been delivered to patient. Big thank you to Rosemary, Kirstie, Sara, Courtney, Alisandro, Ben and those I don't remember their names... Karim at reception had been helpful and made my all my visits very relaxed. Thanks & best regards, Zoe Lam 735942

16th December 2019

Despite there having been several days during my five weeks radiotherapy when one of the four machines was out of action for a fault or servicing, I think I was nearly always called through for my treatment very promptly even when, as usual, I had turned up half an hour early. Maybe on 3 or 4 occasions out of 25 i was not seen by my appointment time. The staff are very friendly and make one feel very much at home. They are amazingly efficient - checking the measurements every time and doing the whole process very quickly without it feeling rushed.

13th December 2019

The cyberknife treatment was short and very straightforward. Thanks.

Review of Burdett Coutts, written by a patient
13th December 2019

I received a robotic prostatectomy under the care of Mr Declan Cahill and stayed at the Burdett Coutts Ward. Absolutely brilliant service and very good communication every step of the way. Every appointment was on time and every member of staff I dealt with gave extremely good service. I left the hospital after 24 hours with good post-operative instructions. I never felt abandoned. The Royal Marsden surpassed my expectations! Thank you for all you did for me. I could not think of one negative comment to make! Robert Cleminson

10th December 2019

Communications between departments and my GP were excellent and unfailing. Words that come to mind regarding my experience are caring; respect; interested; personalized; responsive; understanding; compassionate; considerate. No one failed to smile and ask how I was at every visit - strange for this to apply to a hospital, but I found the whole experience uplifting.

Review of Surgical Unit, written by a patient
9th December 2019

Special thanks to the wonderful group of doctors and nurses who cared for me. It's reassuring to see the same friendly faces year after year: Dr Robert Self; Leel; Bernie, Lovelie etc. The evident cooperation and camaraderie between nurses creates a lovely atmosphere both on the ward and in the recovery room.

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea) ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea): http://iwgc.net/eb6av