The Princess Grace Hospital

42-52 Nottingham Place, London, England, W1U 5NY

20th October 2022

This hospital forces female patients to have male nurses for intimate care. They cancelled a life saving operation because the patient (a victim of trauma and assault) requested female care staff. I do not feel safe as a patient here and want to leave urgently but cannot get out of here without signing myself out against advice. Avoid this hospital if you’re female.

4th February 2022

The staff were exceptionally good. Over two days about 15 different people knocked on my door and entered my room with a smiling face behind a mask. They were all efficient and made my stay highly enjoyable.If IU needed help they were there in a trice. The quality of food was good and I felt on leaving I was lucky to have that care.

23rd December 2021

The surgeon (Mr Haji) and his team were brilliant throughout as well as the care which I received from hospital staff before I went down for my operation however I was very disappointed with the aftercare which I received from the hospital staff following my operation. I was discharged from hospital at 10:30pm the same evening after having undergone surgery under general anaesthetic and despite still feeling very groggy from the anaesthetic, there was no suggestion or offer of letting me stay in hospital overnight to recover, I very much got the impression that they were keen to have the bed back. None of the nurses on the ward checked to see if I would be accompanied home by a friend/relative and I was left to leave the hospital on my own to catch a taxi home. The hospital didn't provide me with any aftercare literature either, just a bag containing my medication. I was very surprised and disappointed by this level of care from what is a private hospital.

8th December 2021

Staff was attentive and professional.

Safe

{{category}} working at The Princess Grace Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Princess Grace Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb496