st-peters-hospital-1

St Peter's Hospital

Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, England, KT16 0PZ

1 2 3 4 5 68,533 reviews

8th June 2020

They helped me with feeding my baby so I knew when I was going home exactly what to do in order for my baby to thrive. Thank you!

8th June 2020

Due to coronavirus I was offered a virtual appointment and I wasn't sure what to expect, but my physiotherapist was very professional, informative and I received a much better service than I would have thought given the circumstances. I feel confident my ankle pain will start to improve with the exercises and advice I was given and feel that my assessment and treatment was not limited or restricted in any way due to being a virtual appointment. It was very thorough, well done to the physiotherapy department for making things work in trialling times

Review of Neurology - St Peter's , written by a patient
6th June 2020

I have attend Dr Tiago Teodoro's clinic for nearly a year and I say, without hesitation, his practice is exemplary, encompassing everything from informed consent to clinical expertise. But Dr Teodoro goes above and beyond expectation. His practice is truly collaborative in respect of individualising care to meet individual needs and adapting his care plans to meet the changing needs of his patients. Most doctors are fundamentally 'good doctors'. Dr Teodoro's moves beyond 'good' to truly exceptional. I must also commend the staff on the team who are kind, approachable, knowledgeable and helpful. Hats off to you for making giving patients a holistic experience where they feel safe and cared for. Kind regards. S.S.

5th June 2020

All team of Neonatal care are incredible.being parents we are very grateful to all of you.

Review of Dietetics - St Peters, written by a family member
3rd June 2020

The information was timely and very helpful, always felt valued and cared for

#sayThankYou

On 3 March Mr Unithan , consultant orthopaedic surgeon, replaced my left knee joint. That was on a Tuesday and I was weight carrying, mobile and allowed home on the Friday. About a week later I saw Nabila, a physiotherapist, who . knowing that I had had my right knee replaced some five years earlier, had a good idea of where we were going. An illustrated list of exercises was supplied. On 23 March things went silly and follow ups were not possible face to face so telephone consultations were the only option. Things have progressed, I had no significant pain at any time, and my range has expanded. At some time I did talk to Mr Unithan and he was very satisfied with my progress, although I had reservations from previous experience - but then I was a good five years younger. My huge thanks to everybody on the team . At 12 weeks my range is a good four miles. My new knee is working well (although other parts of me are showing effects of arthritis). - thumbs particularly.

3rd June 2020
28th May 2020

Great care from icu and midwifes couldn’t do enough

25th May 2020

We believe that our little girl has been given the greatest level of care and treatment. The staff have kept us informed every step of the way. They have been kind, caring and wholly professional under the most difficult of circumstances (Covid 19).

23rd May 2020

My notes clearly indicated C section but the birthing doctor/nurse kept insisting that I have normal birth as he said "at 26 weeks the babies are small and therefore will just slide out." Well, they didn't !! and who knows had I been taken to theatre early enough my daughter would not have had brain damage. I feel so much remorse for how some of the nurses treated me. At the neonatal unit, I noticed my girls foot seemed swollen and I spoke to the nurse about it but she said it seemed normal to her this resulted to my babys' foot getting scared by a chemical burn from the IV Had I been referred to a different hospital I am sure I wouldn't be going through what I go through today with my daughter.

Review of Physiotherapy - St Peter's, written by a patient
22nd May 2020

Considering the circumstances at the moment evryone was very kind and professional throughout my day surgery. Keep going because you're doing an excellent job.

Safe Way

{{category}} working at St Peter's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Peter's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43v