queen-elizabeth-hospital-1
1 2 3 4 5 119,797 reviews Write a review

Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Gayton Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk, England, PE30 4ET

8th July 2017

I was given the utmost care and attention at all times during the appointment. I cannot begin to understand why some people are extremely critical of the NHS when it is a truly magnificent organisation.

6th July 2017

Received great service today from the Rheumatology Dept, the consultant was knowledgeable and was able to quickly assess and diagnose. Very friendly staff and a positive experience overall, despite feeling nervous beforehand. My only criticism is that the sign for the Rheumatology reception could be larger and stand out more to patients upon entry to West Dereham Ward.

5th July 2017

Hayley is absolutely amazing she is my midwife this time and was with my little boy who is nearly 2 she's great at her job and makes sure I understand everything as well as making me feel at ease

4th July 2017

Shouldham Ward and the Macmillan Unit have a great team working within both areas from Drs down to those who keep it clean. Only but high praise for their kindness with great care given. Nothing too much trouble even when extremely busy.. they have a lot of time for there patients.

Discuss concerns

Explanation of condition

Involved Conversation

Understand condition
29th June 2017

Dr Cooke and her haematology team have been superb in the way they have looked after me through my journey from MGUS through to Myeloma and the subsequent chemo and stem cell transplant at Addenbrookes. The whole team are always cheerful and happy and extremely professional in the care and support of patients who are going through such a difficult time. Dr Cooke in particular has been a real support to me both prior to, and after my stem cell transplant. I am now very pleased to be back under her care at kings Lynn