queen-elizabeth-hospital-1

PE30 4ET

Parent Dignity

Suitable Location
19th January 2017

Excellent care from all involved from the ambulance staff to discharge from a & e, cannot fault them

Contact Information

Pain Control
13th January 2017

I am honored to share my great experience during this difficult time when I had received care from the A&E department from 2am onwards on the 9th of January. Firstly I would like to mention the first nurse (name: Tiago) who I had seen when me and my partner arrived to A&E. He was ever so helpful, caring and friendly. Also I would like to mention an other nurse at the A&E department who had been very patient with me and extremely understanding and helpful with my situation during my difficult time at A&E. I am not sure about her name but my partner believes she is called Sophie. Unfortunately I cannot remember any doctors name but I cannot thank them enough to be around when they were in urgent need. Please do pass on to them our message how grateful we are that they were around to help me on that horrible night. Last but not least I would like to mention Denise from the Appleton department whose help, reassurance, care, kindness has just made us feel so much better, calmer and she has turned our bad thoughts around and now we can have positive thoughts about the loss. She was truly amazing with my situation and I am so so grateful to meet her and being under her care.

Satisfied with equipment

Assessment of needs

Waiting time
12th January 2017

GREAT SERVICE .... COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE HELPFUL .... WENT INTO GREAT DETAIL ABOUT THE WHEELCHAIR ..... SAID IT WOULD TAKE 7 TO 10 DAYS .... HOWEVER IT ARRIVED TODAY ..... 2 DAYS LATER ..... BRILLIANT SERVICE ..... THANK YOU K.G.L.

10th January 2017

My only negative criticism was that I had great difficulty finding a parking space. When people are ill, or about to undergo some difficult procedure, finding no parking space available is unacceptable; particularly in a semi-rural location. Provide more parking. I was well looked after by a multitude of staff. The care I received was excellent. Well done urology team.

10th January 2017

Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kings Lynn, Norfolk. I was inA&E sent by G.P. In October with facial accident. I could not fault the staff or my treatment, given with empathy and very efficiently. They did a great stitching job of about 30 stitches. Unfortunately I had to have a foot operation at the Arthur Levin Centre this week. Very efficient and caring nurses and staff. They did their very best to make me feel at ease and being treated so kindly was a real bonus. It really does make a difference. I was checked very thoroughly about 5 times and I could not have asked for more from the consultant, Mr. Papalaticus? Sorry spelling! to the very kind anaesthetic team and great nurses. I think this unit, which is a day surgery, is brilliant. I have been there a few times and it's now better than ever. Thank you.