Northern General Hospital

Herries Road, Sheffield, England, S5 7AU

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

19th March 2019

My experience over several outpatient visits was somewhat of a nightmare.

3rd July 2018

I can say without a doubt I was looked after like royalty, at a&e I was seen immediately by plenty of people, X-ray and ct scan within minutes. On the ward after my operation, the staff were brilliant and so were the other patients.

21st October 2017

Quicker response was needed when you required a bed pan. I was confined to bed and couldn't take myself to the Toilet and was upset when I couldn't wait.

2nd March 2017

My husband had valve surgery October 2015, mr briffa was excellent throughout. We couldn't have asked for anything more, all his team was tremendous. My husbands stay on the chesterman ward was second to none, he was back training after a few months and started his new job in June 2016. Thank you again for everything. Mrs. A. Black

1st March 2017

My only complaint is when visiting pre operative assessment unit I needed blood samples to be taken I had to wait 20mins when 5 staff members where chatting about there own ailments even when called to have the blood taken four ladies ontinued to chat this seems an utter waste of staff resources when nursing staff are understaffed the rest of this department was very efficient and I had a very through assessment undertaken with care.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Northern General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Northern General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4nb