Northern General Hospital

Herries Road, Sheffield, England, S5 7AU

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

3rd July 2018

I can say without a doubt I was looked after like royalty, at a&e I was seen immediately by plenty of people, X-ray and ct scan within minutes. On the ward after my operation, the staff were brilliant and so were the other patients.

21st October 2017

Quicker response was needed when you required a bed pan. I was confined to bed and couldn't take myself to the Toilet and was upset when I couldn't wait.

2nd March 2017

My husband had valve surgery October 2015, mr briffa was excellent throughout. We couldn't have asked for anything more, all his team was tremendous. My husbands stay on the chesterman ward was second to none, he was back training after a few months and started his new job in June 2016. Thank you again for everything. Mrs. A. Black

1st March 2017

My only complaint is when visiting pre operative assessment unit I needed blood samples to be taken I had to wait 20mins when 5 staff members where chatting about there own ailments even when called to have the blood taken four ladies ontinued to chat this seems an utter waste of staff resources when nursing staff are understaffed the rest of this department was very efficient and I had a very through assessment undertaken with care.

5th February 2017

I was taken into A&E then to firth ward but they couldn't figure 100% out what was wrong with me even though to the first doctor opinion was right. The reason I'm writing this review is I'd like to thank all the staff in A&E for all they did to help from reception to ward. I'd also like to thank staff in ward Firth 6 for all they did top help. Despite all the abuse threats they received from patients they still kept smiling and talking to the idiots as if they were same as the decent patients. A SMILE GOES A LONG AND IT COSTS NOTHING, wish someone would teach them at RHH how to smile... If I've offended I'm sorry but was being honest..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »