Woodingdean Medical Centre

Warren Road, Woodingdean, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 6BA 1 2 3 4 5 36 reviews

13th May 2020

Very very pleased with this practice. Have always had excellent health care with an existing health problem. Drs are lovely my husband is looked after very well too. Medication is always available when required. Can't think of any negative comments. Reception staff are lovely. Phoned last week for advice about a sebaceous cyst Dr Emilianos phoned me with all the advice I needed. I really can't fault this practice. I had a nasty wasp sting some years ago, and went to my local chemist was advised to go straight to my Drs. this I did and was seen straight away and given much needed antibiotic.

5th February 2020

having been a customer {yes customer as the only thing you are to this surgery is a nhs fee,} here for a few years due to my last doctors handing back their contract to the nhs , i have had nothing but cuts made to my medication , i get mine every 2 months this batch of meds came with enough pain relief for 12 days and two other lots of medication not given given that i am diabetic and suffer with high blood pressure i don't really see how im going to get to work and stay in work going forward , as to getting to see my assigned GP well that's never happened , if they don't want to be in business they sell up and move on , CAN ANY ONE RECOMMEND A GOOD NHS GP IN THE AREA

23rd December 2019

I had to queue this morning before the surgery even opened for about 15 minutes to ensure I got to see a Dr. today. I was 6th person in the queue. I’ve tried telephoning for an appointment first thing in the morning and have been16th in the queue before as soon as the lines have opened. That’s the negative. The positive is the Dr who I saw this morning was great. He listened, was approachable and I felt he was very thorough. I needed bloods. The receptionist couldn’t have been more helpful. Two receptionists were working and both came over as really nice and helpful.

2nd September 2019

I just thought since most of the reviews on here are some what just plain rude about the receptionist!! I think people forget that they are only human to and can only do what they are able to do or what their allowed to do !! The amount of people that use woodingdean surgery is huge which they have to deal with on a day to day basis which of some I’m sure are not very nice to them ! I personally have found them all helpful polite and happy and as for the phone lines in the morning if you only have a few phone lines and a few receptionist and hundreds of people trying to phone up for an appointment what do you expect there will be a que or no appointments blame the government not the Nhs or doctors, receptionist and most of all overall woodingdean is a great doctors and more than once helped me !!!!

16th August 2019

I became a patient here when the other GP surgery in Woodingdean closed. Frankly, they're much better than they ever were. On the three occasions I have had to call them, they have arranged appointments the same day. The doctor has taken the time to deal professionally with my health problems and has initiated further tests to rule out more serious concerns. Given the pressure they must be under and the state of the NHS these days, they deserve a medal.

{{category}} working at Woodingdean Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Woodingdean Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejg3b