Paddington Green Health Centre

4 Princess Louise Close, London, England, W2 1LQ Also known as: DR PURSSELL AND PARTNERS 1 2 3 4 5 500 reviews

7th November 2021

Rapid response for my blood test results excellent doctors.Dr Webb is very delightful discussed my results and organised a rapid repeat test and referral I am very impressed .

I am pleased and grateful with the service. Reception staff and nurses are very helpful and professional.

9th September 2021

Paddington Green is an excellent but busy practice. I overheard a receptionist telling someone that the surgery have taken in extra patients, after a surgery closed down. We need to be mindful of this when it is harder to get an appointment with a GP. Many of the GP’s here are truly excellent. Including my named GP who is very often truly amazing with patients. Thank you to all at Paddington Green HC

I don’t know tbh.

5th July 2021

I went on the econsult this morning and was told to seek medical help immediately. So I called the number to see if I could speak to a doctor. The rude young man I spoke to on the phone told me all the slots had gone but it was my fault for calling on a Monday morning. I am in agonising pain but it does not matter here. All he kept saying was that they had no appointments.

Maybe remember that after holding on so long in pain a little bit of nice would have gone a long was not a robot repeating we have no appointmnts

30th June 2021

I made an initial online consultation and requested a review. I was given prompt follow up and seen on the same day Staff in the surgery as well as the Gp were very supportive and helpful

nothing

19th May 2021

Hi I am not a patient but a Paramedic from London Ambulance Service. I would just like to say thank you to Dr Imogen Brunner for her assistance with an end of life patient from the 27th Jan. The help she gave was fantastic, myself, my crewmate and the family of the patient were all extremely appreciative of the care and the assistance she gave in addition to how quickly she was able to help even with it being close to closing time for the practice. It enabled the patient to be comfortable and the family to be supported in what was a very challenging time.

Nothing, the help was fantastic.

Rating not given.
Rating not given.

Paddington Green Health Centre was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Paddington Green Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Paddington Green Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecfmf