Paddington Green Health Centre

4 Princess Louise Close, London, England, W2 1LQ

Also known as: DR PURSSELL AND PARTNERS

15th May 2018

I have never been to a GP before,but lately had some serious health issue and been taken to Paddington green practice, so much to tell but to resume things, they r a life saver and I would take this chance to thank them all especially Dr.Chopra. Aaron

11th May 2018

2nd May 2018

I am writing a review for my extremely upset patient of yours. My friend has life long condition and known to your practice very well. As she speaks highly of the centre. However, today of all days when her family & friends have incouraged her to go and see her doctor. She has come home non the wiser of any investigations, except that they maybe’s and could be’s. She sat in the appointment room from 10.50 and as I’m aware she never got seen by the doctor until after 12.30 by newly qualified medical student. Not by the doctor she thought, she was visiting. 1) she had to sit extrem pain in this time. 2) she never got to see the doctor that knows her. 3) i don’t believe any investigations, of urine, bloods or discussion of medications. 4) asked to revisit the following week for bloods as it’s a separate appointment. This lady is very unwell and her condition will never go away, she hardly can walk and get out of bed, suffers with falls, and it taken alot to get her to you. 5) I believe she needs home visits for interventions of care. 6) dementia is apparently part of her condition with nothing in place to help her if this is so 7) she believes her visit was a waste of time and just cried down the phone to me. 8) I was very disappointed in the outcome 9) I don’t believe enough was done for her visiting you today. The only investigation was poking a prodding of her saw legs. Feeling worse than ever than what it took her to get to the surgery after 5 days of confusion and bedbound. It took all her energy to call and get transport by her cleaner to bring her in. Do you think it was appropriate to then get this very unwell lady to revisit the doctors surgery next week for all these important investigations which will tell if she has an infection or if her her medications are right? Or can you just assume you have an illness it will always be that. Just by talking to her today and making sense for the first time in days, I believe you haven’t checked the above properly, Or asked the right questions.

27th April 2018

Receptionists are always helpful, friendly and professional. I visited Dr Watson on this occasion. She was compassionate and caring and felt she really listened to me.

27th April 2018

My GP is, in my experience, outstanding, for many reasons, especially his willingness to listen closely and engage fully with (my) patient concerns. Receptionists were very helpful to me, though they seemed - understandably - a little stressed by casual visitors seeking/expecting drop-in access. Obtaining appointments is more problematic, but that's not PGHC's fault in my understanding, more the result of an overburdened/underfunded NHS.