Paddington Green Health Centre

4 Princess Louise Close, London, England, W2 1LQ

Also known as: DR PURSSELL AND PARTNERS

7th November 2018

Nothing much keep it up. I just love it when I told earlier Dr Creme about a change to my treatment. It was lovely when Dr Creme remembered when was the change and made for today a double appointment and listened and asked about my health condition.

28th September 2018

both doctors I have had an appointment with and the lady who took my blood were extremely professional and had great manner about them. They are a credit to your surgery

31st August 2018

this has happened many times i have made an appointment and come before the time there were no people in the waiting area, but have to wait an hour after the time to be seen. I should have been [given] an appointment an hours later than make people wait. I you are 5 mins late appointment gets cancelled.

24th July 2018

You do have to persevere with online bookings if you need to see a GP. I prefer online bookings to waiting in the phone queue. I have to say this GP Practice has helped me more than a few times. I know they took on a great number of new patients when other surgeries closed down. The fact that we are in a very busy city is to blame for the tight appointment booking. The GPs are so very knowledgable, primary practice work I feel is better with a group of GPs, health workers, counsellors and reception/office staff and ALL work so hard in the GP public health sector. The surgery is always clean, it's comfortable and a pleasant place to wait and all the staff are generally friendly. I was disappointed by one incident a while ago but have put that behind me.

12th June 2018

Ridiculous system to book appointments i called in at 8am was in the que for 15 minutes to be cut off started the whole process again to be offered an appointment 3 weeks from today absouloutly absurd. All i want is an appointment to see my doctor she then told me to call back again in the morning as appointments would have opened up for friday?!?!

{{category}} working at Paddington Green Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Paddington Green Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecfmf