Nork Clinic

63 Nork Way, Banstead, Surrey, England, SM7 1HL 1 2 3 4 5 35 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

1st December 2017

After having a Doctor for many years that greeted you with pen in hand ready to write a prescription to get you out as soon as possible I very much appreciate the care and consideration given by the doctors and staff at this practice. I really don't mind being made to wait over my appointment time. To me this shows that the doctor is listening and taking the time to understand the patients problems. I have never encountered any rudeness or not being listened to by the doctors. Overall I think this is a fantastic practice and I think we are very lucky to have such nice doctors. I usually see Dr Sarang who is an excellent doctor.

8th November 2017

Is such a disgrace for a surgery, always had to wait over an hour for appointment, reception do not care and doctors don't care about time and patients situation. Will change the surgery ASAP as this has been the case for last few years and is keep getting worse. Disgrace. They should shut down ASAP.

24th September 2015

Great surgery just the waiting times on the phone to get an appointment (sometimes 20 mins) and to be seen quite often an hours wait in the surgery can be frustrating. But the receptionists are generally helpful (particularly a lady called Sarah who went to the trouble of calling me back when the line was bad) and the GPs good particularly Doctor Sarang.

18th March 2015

Ease of getting an appointment seeing and doctor quickly. Reception staff helpful.

Rating not given.
18th March 2015

Dr Deen is very caring and takes medical complaints seriously. Other doctors I have seen at the clinic haven't listened or just sent me home. The majority of times I have called to make an appointment, I have been spoken to by a rude have never been on time. Nurses are very pleasant.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Nork Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nork Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecc4i