Larwood Surgery

Larwood Surgery, 56 Larwood Avenue, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S81 0HH 1 2 3 4 5 332 reviews

3rd January 2020

Today I tried to make an appointment to see a GP. I was told a GP would phone me, which she did, thank you.. She was very helpful. I was worried about how I could possibly be diagnosed without actually seeing the GP face to face She booked me in for an xray at BDGH, and told me to go when ever I could, I've been, had it done, results will be sent to my GP in 2 weeks, I will then be able to see my GP and be given treatment as necessary, when they know whats the problem. Thank you everyone, couldn't ask for better service.

7th October 2019

I have never reviewed a GP surgery before but after what I witnessed today I just had to say the receptionist who dealt with the rudest man ever I have ever had to listen to deserves a medal!! The tone of his voice and the way he was speaking to the lady made my blood boil Nobody goes to work to be spoken to like that!!!!! Well done for keeping your cool so professionally handled. Hope it’s not like that every day!

12th September 2019

We've always found the surgery and staff excellent. Easy enough to ring to get a call back from a doctor and an appointment the same day. Some surgeries have people waiting weeks to see a doctor

9th May 2019

Trying to book an appointment is a nightmare, online system just gets them to call you, they tried once, my phone was engaged so they closed my request and I have had to start all over again. System does not cater for people who do not have access to the Internet during the day. I realise they are busy, I am in no great rush I just want to book an appointment for sometime in the next couple of weeks. I thought it would be simple, either phone up and book one or access an online calendar. This system makes what was a 10 second phone call into a marathon task. Doctors are not the only people with busy working lives.

23rd April 2019

It feels like you can not see a doctor. I hate talking on the phone and it would seem that's all you can do now, and in my experience no one is listening properly including doctors, the walk in clinic was excellent not everybody wastes the doctors time, you should at least be able to make an appointment, sometimes it is hard enough just to make that first call to make an appointment and this new system makes you think why bother no one really cares.

{{category}} working at Larwood Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Larwood Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejffu