Hampton Medical Centre

Lansdowne, 49A Priory Road, Hampton, MiddxEngland, TW12 2PB

22nd October 2019

Even though the phone is engaged when I phone for a same day appointment, I do eventually get through after a few attempts and almost always get a same day appointment. A phone queuing system would be useful along the lines of ‘you are position x in the queue’ so that I don’t have to keep phoning back to book an appointment. Once at the surgery the wait to see the doctor is rarely longer than 10 minutes. The surgery waiting area is spacious, clean and there are magazines, screens and posters to keep me occupied while waiting. The doctors are helpful, professional and understanding. All in all a great service!

14th August 2019

I couldn't get an appointment at the surgery but the receptionist offered me a telephone consultation. Dr. Lewis phoned when I was told he would. He listened to my symptoms and prescribed for my condition, sending it directly to my local chemist. He was empathetic, professional and very pleasant. A tremendous service! Thank you so much. I am never disappointed by the care I receive at Hampton Medical Centre!

18th May 2019

I have been a patient of HMC for 46 years. Initially not bothering them much but now in my 70s more frequently. I always find their telephone staff understanding, clear and friendly. I don't often have to speak to the receptionist/s but when I do they are equally good. With one exception, a locum, I have always found the doctors pleasant, attentive, understanding, ready to discuss things with me, efficient/accurate and receptive.

12th March 2019

My family and I live in Hampton and have been registered with HMC for twenty five years. We have all seen various doctors at the practice over the years and regardless of which doctor we have seen feel we have always been on the receiving end of the very best of care and the highest professional standards. Dr Lewis as Senior Partner is an incredibly experienced and knowledgeable G.P. and we feel privileged as patients to have had access to his medical expertise and skills. Thank you.

12th February 2019

The practice was struggling this morning with the sign-in screen not working and the doctor whom I was due to see not available, because of illness. The receptionist maintained patience and courtesy under these difficult conditions. I was given an alternative appointment (at the same time), and seen quickly by an excellent and very thorough doctor who explained treatment fully. A very satisfactory outcome.

{{category}} working at Hampton Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hampton Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecdtr