Farningham Surgery

Braeside, Gorse Hill, Farningham, DartfordEngland, DA4 0JU

Also known as: Braeside Surgery, Farningham, DA4 0JU

11th May 2018

I came in to get my prescription after a bank holiday and it was not ready. I understood that it may not have been ready due to it being a bank holiday but was not aware that you were not open the friday before either?? Maybe this could be advised on the automatic reply to the email repeat prescription? I have anxiety and had missed one tablet and was already feeling dizzy. I asked the dispensary if i was allowed a few to get through to Thursday which is when i was advised it would be ready. This was denied. I then asked if i would be able to have my paper prescription so i could see if i could get my tablets from another chemist. This was also declined. I felt very anxious and upset from this encounter. I do feel like this was not handled well and i was not helped at all in this situation. I also had to miss a day of work (which i never do) as i felt so dizzy from not taking my tablet.

17th November 2016

8th June 2016

I would like to see a more relaxed approach from GPs in general. Many patients feel obliged to do completely what the GP says. Also receptionists should have a friendly manner and way when dealing with appointments and queries. The pharmacists are excellent.

11th April 2016

Fantastic surgery, reception and dispensary staff always helpful. If we need to see a Dr in an emergency we are always given an appointment. Highly recommended.

6th April 2016

I have been a patient, along with my family at this surgery for over 40 years and have always felt looked after by the doctor's. I was concerned when Dr Perry retired as I had an amazing doctor/patient relationship with him but I have to admit Dr Watts is equally as good and I feel that all my needs are addressed and explained. The surgery is always immaculately clean and all the nursing and reception staff are very helpful. Thank you Braeside and especially Dr Watts

{{category}} working at Farningham Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Farningham Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecg2l