Broadstairs Medical Practice

The Broadway, Broadstairs, Kent, CT10 2AJ 1 2 3 4 5 52 reviews

15th August 2022

I had a an asthma review with Mr Coman and together we discussed in a very professional and unhurried way how I was controlling my asthma. As a result of the simple advice that I was given my asthma is now in control and I have not had to use salbutamol since. I feel so much better and I only have praise for Mr Coman 's professional advice and manner. I also had problems in gaining the results of a blood test (routine) that had been ordered by the hospital. As a result i asked the surgery to intervene and within a day or two they had got the results that I had waited a month for. I have been contacted by the reception staff on a number of occasions and they have always been considerate and helpful. Furthermore when I forgot to take a mask I was readily supplied with one at reception. Finally I have been with this practice for eight years now and I have never had a problem getting through, getting advice or test results, moreover, prescriptions via the patient access app have generally taken less than two days to be available. I feel fortunate to be a patient at this practice and to have Dr Qureshi as my GP.

In my experience not really. I was on one occasion given some strange advice by a pharmacist employed by the practice but within a few weeks this person had left the practice. The advice issue was clarified so no problem.

22nd April 2022

This is an awful doctors surgery. It’s clear that the recent pandemic is used as a smokescreen to give the doctors / dr Malik every excuse NOT to see patients….it’s honestly unbearable. My previous doctors surgery in westgate was wonderful and very well operated. This is the complete opposite. My daughter has had what appears to be thrush for over 9 months - her tongue is practically illuminous nuclear green. We have been back and fourth to the doctor 4 separate times during this period. Each time we push back and try to speak with the doctor - and each time we have been dismissed like naughty children. The funniest thing is that they seem so surprised that we want to speak to a doctor directly over the receptionist for our 1 year old daughter! They keep prescribing the same ineffective medication over and over!!!! What if it’s something more sinister? The doctor wouldn’t even know because they refuse to see her…it disgusts me and we actually have no other option? The receptionist is now the stand in doctor! Since when was this a thing? We will be seeking out every forum possible to take action as we have no other option.

See above…

7th April 2022

This is the worst doctors surgery I’ve ever been to, can never even talk to a doctor, I discussed really personal stuff with a receptionist to get me the right help I need to do with my mental health, they arrange a telephone call for me on the 30/03/22 and yet I didn’t receive a phone call. I’ve also been trying to get an appointment due to struggling and they’re not interested one bit.

Everything!!!

28th March 2022

I find the nurse at this practice Ioan very unfriendly and always quite rude and off. I don't think he is in the right profession as he doesn't seem good with people. I have just seen him with my baby and, as usual, he didn't bother to ask how we were (even though I asked him how he was!) and he seemed distant and at times, rude. Please recruit another friendlier nurse!

Please recruit another friendlier nurse! I always dislike seeing Ioan.

Experience

{{category}} working at Broadstairs Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broadstairs Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ece3h