Ashdown Forest Health Centre

Lewes Road, Forest Row, E Sussex, England, RH18 5AQ

Dr SA Miller & Partners

9th June 2016

2nd June 2016

I have been a patient of the practice since I was a child and have always received wonderful care from all the staff. The doctors and nurses have always been very understanding and always explain all options available to me. The reception staff have always been polite and helpful and always try to make appointments convenient to me which I am very grateful.

10th May 2016

Had an appointment with Dr Alison Fyfe today who was very attentive and understanding during the consultation. Have always found that the doctors in the practice always involve you in their decisions about your care and treatment.

30th April 2016

1st April 2016

This has been my local practice for over 25 years. Throughout this time they have built up the service from very good to outstanding. This has been achieved by reviewing every aspect of what is provided and improving each feature to match local needs. It is led by a keen medical team, supported by nursing, admin and other personnel. The atmosphere is always friendly and proactive towards patients, and this leads to a reciprocal response. We know who "our" Doctor is, but we are confident seeing others, including the registrars on GP training programmes. This practice has supported me safely through recurrent Lymphoma. My wife and I have four daughters, one disabled, all registered with this practice, and well looked after when needed. This is an exceptionally good Health Centre.