Ashdown Forest Health Centre

Lewes Road, Forest Row, E Sussex, England, RH18 5AQ

Dr SA Miller & Partners

14th June 2016

I've been seeing Drs Baxter, Baisley and Macdonald over the past six months and all have been fantastic. However purely a minor error in working out days remaining for the tablets (probably my fault and the computer due to me having several apts in the last couple weeks) I am required to take every twelve hours has caused world war three between myself and the receptionist behind the desk ( her manner and tone are absolutely deplorable. Working as a manager in a high caliber hotel, I would have immediately shown her the door if she was one of my members of staff! Doctor Baxter if you see this (and I really hope you do, please can you contact me regarding my prescription, as after checking there is no way I can stretch it to the 13th July, it will take less than a minute to speak to you , and As long as it takes to run a script through your printer to resolve this.

9th June 2016

2nd June 2016

I have been a patient of the practice since I was a child and have always received wonderful care from all the staff. The doctors and nurses have always been very understanding and always explain all options available to me. The reception staff have always been polite and helpful and always try to make appointments convenient to me which I am very grateful.

10th May 2016

Had an appointment with Dr Alison Fyfe today who was very attentive and understanding during the consultation. Have always found that the doctors in the practice always involve you in their decisions about your care and treatment.

30th April 2016