Mr Thiruendran Gunendran

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
17th November 2019

Really open and honest. Kept me in the loop slight wait but easy doctor to understand.

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
11th June 2018

Mr Gunendran was quite open and honest with regards to the consultation right from the start. I wanted to seek a second opinion regarding a chronic prostate pain i have been experiencing. I have had quite a few tests and also been fobbed off by number of doctors. I had some tests and a consultation on the day and i found that he explained things very clearly and also provided a degree of reality to what can be expected. Although there was little else to offer i found the consultation useful and put my mind at rest.As i was self funding, he didn't want me to incur unnecessary costs for a long standing chronic condition and managed to get hold of previous tests i had.

Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
21st May 2017

My name is David Goodwin.and in 2009 i was diagnosed with bladder cancer.i would like to take this oppertunity to say a big thank you.i am still having my 12 months check up at Derriford Hospital.plymouth.as i have moved to plymouth.this consultant mr Gunendran really looked after me.and ever since been cancer free.thanks to mr gunendran.so i am saying a very big thank you and to all the staff on F3. Top man he is in my books.

Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
22nd September 2015

Mr Gunendran went out of his way to call me at home with my results and treated me with great care. He explained things very well that me and m family could understand. I have been very well looked after and am grateful to Wythenshawe Hospital urology.

• Urology