Mr Stewart Disu

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I am an NHS staff and also a patient. Exceptionally great Consultant Surgeon who treated me amidst my complications. He will even go the extra mile to call during the night hours to check you are being cared for on wards as he has instructed. A good listener and rare Consultant in these times in the NHS.

3rd September 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

He was the only one who took care of me without question mark. He is curious and he won't gave up on your case. i was trying to conceive for two years he the one who found my problem! I highly recommend!

6th July 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Dr Disu is an amazing professional who truly cares about the patient. He treats patiens with respect and he goes extra mile to ensure the patient is treated in a right way. Highly recommended!

5th February 2014
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Extremely professional doctor who put my family and I at complete ease and was very understanding. Gave me outstanding patient care and was very attentive and he explained my operation and treatment to me in a clear and thoughtful manner. Would highly recommend Dr Disu.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists