Mr Stewart Disu

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

9th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Dr Disu is the best consultant I hav ever had. Treats patients with the respect and always goes an extra mile. I had serious and long term problem with endometriosis. When I meet Dr Disu He recognize the problem and reacted realy fast especially that I was trying to conceive for a long time. After the operation I felt much better and got pregnant in two months time. I am highthly recommending Dr Disu so trust him and right treatment with blessing will be given to you.

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Mr Disu is a wonderful consultant who made me feel at complete ease.I was extremely nervous about the operation but he explained clearly the treatment and the procedure. I received exceptional patient care and would highly recommend Mr Disu.

9th March 2018

Knowledge,care,exellent surgical skills

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I am an NHS staff and also a patient. Exceptionally great Consultant Surgeon who treated me amidst my complications. He will even go the extra mile to call during the night hours to check you are being cared for on wards as he has instructed. A good listener and rare Consultant in these times in the NHS.

3rd September 2016
Written by a patient at Central Middlesex Hospital

He was the only one who took care of me without question mark. He is curious and he won't gave up on your case. i was trying to conceive for two years he the one who found my problem! I highly recommend!

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists