Mr Stephen Walsh

Mr Walsh is a fully accredited Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and the Lead Clinician for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - St Richards Hospital Chichester and Worthing Hospital, as well as the Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital. He specialises in surgery of the face, mouth and head and neck and the management of the many conditions that may affect patients in these areas and is on the General Medical Councils Specialist List for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (6028502) as well as being fully registered with the General Dental Council (68500) and on the specialist list for Oral Surgery.

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

14th January 2015
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

I was admitted to hospital through A&E in Chichester and was introduced to Mr Walsh and his team. I did need an operation and the explanations, the care of the whole team was exceptional. The whole procedure took place over a couple of months (not all in Hospital) but after Mr Walsh explained what it would involve I totally trusted him and he went on to perform an operation , which he later admitted was quite one he never wants to do again, as it was a difficult one. I can't praise the MFU department enough for all they have done and think they were great. Thank you Mr Walsh and all your team. I am grateful for all you have done. Also the staff in St Richard's hospital. They all did a fantastic job.

8th January 2015
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Mr Walsh carried out surgery on my face, he was very kind, and talked me through every stage. He listened and answered any questions asked, and obviously knew his job well, and was very experienced. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease, and he has also done an amazing job on my face. The after care was also very good, and Mr Walsh was on hand for any problems. I would certainly would hope it would be Mr Walsh, if I ever needed that type of surgery again. Many thanks Mr Walsh for all that you have done for me.

13th November 2014
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

After an extremely difficult time with teeth extractions and being left with an infected root which had broken off , I had an appointment with Mr Walsh, he gave me confidence and assured me he could rectify my situation. He restored my faith in Dental procedures and Dentists in a professional and compassionate manner. Thank you Mr Walsh I will recommend you highly. Wendy Beadman

1st November 2014
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I have seen Mr Stephen Walsh for over 3 years now and have always found him caring and friendly. He takes time to listen to your worries and explains any procedures in an understandable manner. I would certainly recommend him to anybody requiring Maxillofacial treatment.

9th October 2014
Written by a patient at The Chichester Nuffield Hospital

he was very honest and didn't beet around the bush the way so many doctors have done in my past, this really helped with understanding what was happening and what was the next step, even though a few things went wrong when they were not expected to after surgery he dealt with it and filled me in on what was going on, and treated me like a adult instead of a patient, i was fully trusting of his skills as a surgeon after he repaired my jaw which took him many more hours then expected, i trust him to go the full mile into any patients recovery and could not recommend him enough to anyone in similar circumstances as i was in. Thanks for everything Dr. Walsh, no matter how much went wrong, in the long run it should all be okay and nobody could of fixed me up as well as you did.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »