mr-shabbir-poonawala-1

Mr Shabbir Poonawala

Written by a patient at Clatterbridge Hospital
6th February 2020

3rd February 2020 In my previous review, I forgot to add my name. In December I was diagnosed with breast cancer and in January I had a lumpectomy. Mr Poonawala, my surgeon was exceptionally good. He explained everything to me clearly before and after surgery. Very easy to talk to. I didn’t know what to expect the result would be, but I was really pleased. Mr Poonawala did an exceptional job, and I’m delighted. He was great from start to finish. I am now due to start radiotherapy. Thank you very much for everything. Thank you again Carole Lysaght

21st July 2020
Response from Mr Shabbir Poonawala

Thank you Carole for your extremely kind and positive feedback. Very glad that I could help you through uncertain times. Hope you have fully recovered and feel well.

Written by a patient at Clatterbridge Hospital
3rd February 2020

21st July 2020
Response from Mr Shabbir Poonawala

Thank you very much.

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon