Mr Sean Masterson

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

13th November 2019

Good clear concise manner, asked the right questions and listened to answers. Follow up was excellent, friendly with good advice, operation was a great success with a quick recovery, lovely to have peace of mind.

31st October 2019

When I first met Mr Masterson he clearly explained the options available to me. Once it was decided the way forward he told me he would be performing the operation and what to expect. On the day of the operation at the Spire Hartswood Hospital all the staff were very pleasent and reassuring and the operation which required a full knee replacement went very well. I was amazed that after a week I was walking without crutches and after 6 weeks I'm driving again and confident I'll make a full recovery. Thankyou so much Mr Masterson and all the staff at the Spire Hartswood Hospital.

16th October 2019

Mr Masterson was extremely thorough and considerate in his care. I was treated extremely well and had complete confidence in Mr Masterson and his team. My surgery went smoothly and I was kept fully informed throughout. All of the staff I encountered were fantastic and I am very grateful for the excellent care I received.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital
8th September 2019

I was in such pain with my knees and was under the care of Mr Sean Masterson. Having been operated on both knees now I am able to walk much better. The second operation is not yet 100%, but early days. He explains in plain English what you problem is and the consequence of surgery. I have complete faith in his work.

Short link to review Mr Sean Masterson: http://iwgc.net/eemp9