Mr Sean Masterson

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

23rd January 2020

I had a total hip replacement 7 weeks ago performed by Mr Masterson. He was calm and reassuring and explained everything to me. Everyone at the hospital was fantastic and treated me with kindness and patience. Although the first couple of weeks were not much fun I am now 7 walking virtually pain free for the first time in years. I feel I can pick up my life again and get back to all the things I used to do and I can’t thank Mr Masterson and the rest of the staff enough. A great job well done.

Written by a patient at Spire London East Hospital
16th January 2020

Hi I would like to take this opportunity to give sincere thanks to Mr Masterson who replaced my hip using the excellent Superpath technique on December 2nd 2019, I'm 6 weeks post op, hardly any pain, not on strong pain medication anymore, I'm walking and all this is possible because of Mr Masterson who is an excellent surgeon Thankyou so much for giving me my life back and giving my children their Dad back and my wife her husband back because of the tremendous work you did on me, if anyone needs hip replacement surgery I can't recommend Mr Masterson highly enough Thankyou again Barry

13th November 2019

Good clear concise manner, asked the right questions and listened to answers. Follow up was excellent, friendly with good advice, operation was a great success with a quick recovery, lovely to have peace of mind.

31st October 2019

When I first met Mr Masterson he clearly explained the options available to me. Once it was decided the way forward he told me he would be performing the operation and what to expect. On the day of the operation at the Spire Hartswood Hospital all the staff were very pleasent and reassuring and the operation which required a full knee replacement went very well. I was amazed that after a week I was walking without crutches and after 6 weeks I'm driving again and confident I'll make a full recovery. Thankyou so much Mr Masterson and all the staff at the Spire Hartswood Hospital.

16th October 2019

Mr Masterson was extremely thorough and considerate in his care. I was treated extremely well and had complete confidence in Mr Masterson and his team. My surgery went smoothly and I was kept fully informed throughout. All of the staff I encountered were fantastic and I am very grateful for the excellent care I received.

Short link to review Mr Sean Masterson: http://iwgc.net/eemp9