Mr Sean Masterson

Written by a NHS patient at Queen's Hospital
15th April 2021

Mr Masterson is an outstanding surgeon and has enabled me to be independent walking after previously being on crutches permanently for nearly 5 years. I have an annual review now and at my last appointment I was doing "better than expected". Thank you to Mr Masterson (and team) for keeping me on my feet - literally because I would not be walking without you.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire London East Hospital
12th February 2021

Sean Masterson is a superb Doctor/Surgeon . He has replaced both my knees in the past 15 months. He has a fabulous way about him, he listens to you and actually takes on board your concerns. I can honestly say I trust him implicitly. He is a very genuine man and my No1 doctor. Wonderful human being

Written by a patient at Spire London East Hospital
17th December 2020

I had a total hip replacement on 29th October 2020. I as operated on by Mr Sean Masterson. I have to say he was superb.i have put this off for quite a few years as I was frightened. From the very first appointment he has been extremely understanding and patient with me. He has always listened to my concerns and helped me work through them.his bedside manner is superb. I couldn't have been in better hands.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery