Mr Praminthra Chitsabesan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2023 for delivering outstanding care.

Written by a private patient at York Hospital
31st December 2023

I found Mr. Chitsabesan to be professional and approachable in all my dealings with him. He listened to all of my concerns and helped me determine what course of action was best and appropriate to me. He came highly recommended to me by a local GP, now retired, and I would not hesitate to recommend him myself.

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital York
29th December 2023

The care I received from Mr Chitsabesan was first class and he was very happy to answer questions post op.

Written by a NHS patient at York Hospital
22nd December 2023

I found Mr Chitsabesan a good communicator, he listened to my concerns and his advice was clear and precise. I underwent bilateral hernia repair and I can’t fault the surgery and am now back to full activity. I could not have expected it to have gone any better.

Written by a private patient at York Hospital
21st December 2023

Hernia From start to finish it was a very good experience. very clear on what the procedure would be and all the follow ups were quickly arranged and carried out seamlessly. Always felt in safe hands.

Written by a NHS patient at York Hospital
7th December 2023

I cannot thank Mr chitsabeasan for his care from start to finish, I always felt heard and understood,as my case is quite complex, and totally trusted his advice,and for him and Mr lim to complete my surgery for Abdominal reconstruction and hernia repairs. They are both very professional surgeons and listen completely to their patients.