mr-peter-vasas

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

10th September 2020

Mr. Vasas was extremely helpul in my pile situation. The treatment went really smooth. I felt little pain after the treatment, and was advised to take paracetamol, but the next day i was back to normal. My piles disappeared as was mentioned after 10 days. I am so happy

26th August 2020

The pre- surgery consultation was detailed and very informative. The procedure itself was quick and not more painful than a dental treatment under anaesthetics. The recovery period after surgery was about 10-12 days. The result of the surgery is excellent so the only suggestion I would make is to advise patients on topical pain relief cream and suppositories post-surgery as they helped the healing process and lessened the pain.

23rd August 2020

The surgery is in a little building in Mayfair. Peter was very friendly, helpful and listened to my problems. The examination although embarrassing was done very quickly and professionally, he was able to diagnose my problem instantly and recommend treatment that has made things SO much better. I would definitely recommend!

21st August 2020

he knows what he is doing. he listens to you with a great care.

30th July 2020

I had received very quick response to my enquire prior to the appointment, didn't have to wait too long, all was clearly explained in online message. Mr Vasas is very professional, polite and approachable surgeon who I would recommend to everyone. Overall, very well organised service.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Peter Vasas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I specialise in laparoscopic (keyhole) abdominal surgery, especially gallstone gastro-oesophageal reflux and minimally invasive haemorrhoid procedures. I am also a Bariatric (weight loss) surgeon having completed an Ethicon-sponsored national bariatric fellowship programme in the UK and Belgium. I offer Bariatric operations including band, gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy as well as revision surgery.

Short link to review Mr Peter Vasas: http://iwgc.net/ehnhb