25th June 2020

A great doctor, he made me feel totally at ease. He felt like a friend. Amazing care highly recommended

3rd March 2020

I was admitted with abdominal pains early Friday morning. I was monitored through the day and when G started his night shift was visited by him as a courtesy being the surgeon on duty. He assessed me and kept me up to date with his findings and plans. I took a turn for the worse just after midnight and was again visited by G and he informed me he wanted to carry out emergency surgery. He explained the procedures involved and the issues we could face After surgery I was visited again and had the procedure and after care explained. Even when I was released from hospital G was able to help, and arrange a check up after a mix up with district nurse after care. Overall G is a very good, professional, caring and attentive surgeon at a time when I was both in pain and concerned with my health G was kept my fully informed and helped to calm my nerves on both the surgery and longer term illness. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone, and send my thanks to him for my experience

17th February 2020

I found Mr George to be personable,professional and informative. I was not,preached at or spoken down to,his positivity is reassuring and infectious.I felt safe in his care and would recommend his services. I wish him well in his future career and is an asset to the medical profession.

14th February 2020

ā€˜Gā€™ was absolutely fantastic, I came in to have my appendix removed and was in a lot of pain but was reassured and made to feel extremely comfortable in his care. Having never had an operation before I was very comfortable talking to and asking questions about what I was going to go through. Very kind, caring and a lovely person.

30th January 2020

having been admitted as an emergency totally out of the blue it was a pleasure to meet with a very pleasant and caring young man.I immediately felt at ease and was sure he was fully knowledgeable and able to treat my needs. I was happy to see him each time he attended because I knew he would listen and attend to all my problems as required. this Doctor will go far his bedside manner and professionalism are second to none. I wish him good luck in the future. g m lake.

Specialty Trainee in General Surgery I am currently working at the Chesterfield Royal Hospital on a 1-year rotation in upper gastrointestinal surgery as a registrar. I have aspirations to become an academic colorectal surgeon. I was an academic clinical fellow in general surgery. I have been accredited by the Academy of Medical Educators. I was awarded the Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board prize for the best foundation doctor in 2015: http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/863/news/38154. I have an interest in medical education, management and leadership and I hope to build these skills throughout my post this year to enhance my awareness and my appreciation so that I may have a stronger effect within the National Health Service for my patients.

Short link to review Mr Jayan George: http://iwgc.net/ekte3