doncaster-royal-infirmary

Armthorpe Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, DN2 5LT

1 2 3 4 5 75,809 reviews

Review of A&E (Doncaster),
24th November 2021

Firstly the 8 to 9 hour wait, (which has got even longer since covid-19 has been in our lives) is totally unacceptable! It was 8 hours on average before covid arrived so that is definitely unacceptable . There is no bedside manner with quite a few doctors I've seen. I have also been told conflicting information by various Healthcare professionals at this Hospital. Also so they don't seem to know what to do with me so tell me to go to my GP another day . What on earth is the point in waiting at A&E for 8 hours just to be told they can't do anything or to be treated with contempt? I wouldn't recommend this service to a dog! Again I do not feel like I've been listened to as with my experience at Cavendish Court. I didn't feel like a person at all at this Hospital & Cavendish Court alike. The NHS in Doncaster really really does need to improve with the way they treat their patient's, when they are seen eventually.

Review of Ophthalmology (DRI),
15th November 2021

The clerical and volunteer staff on this department are fantastic. It is a very busy department and they are all always reassuring, patient and kind. Thankyou to the lady on reception today who found a cancellation spot for me which meant I could be treated today, saving me a trip back and another day off work. Very much appreciated.

Review of Ward 24,
8th November 2021

The staff and supervision were very caring, they worked hard and I was well looked after in their charge.

Review of Ward 17,
5th November 2021

Excellent care, friendly and approachable staff who care deeply about their patients. Excellent.

Review of Jasmine Centre,
5th November 2021

Consultant was excellent, radiologist was quick and dealt with me very well. Gentle, friendly and approachable. Honest, frank, and very knowledgeable.

Absolutely nothing.

Review of Antenatal Clinic (DRI),
31st October 2021

Staff were amazing ! Considerate professional caring and happy! Everywhere was clean and safe amazing hospital and staff

Nothing it was perfect

Midwives listen
Info for decisions
Info prepare birth
Privacy
Out of Hours
Review of Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic (DRI),
4th October 2021

Very friendly and caring staff. They all took time to explain what was going to happen - I had to have a plaster cast for the very first time for a hand injury. The staff were visible, coming out into to waiting area to talk to people rather than hidden away.

The sign at the entrance (on the corridor) could perhaps be moved further into the Fracture clinic or the receptionist in a better position. I arrived and read the sign which said something like 'Wait in the corridor' which I did but receptionist didn't see me and I didn't see her. It was only when another patient turned up and asked if I was going in the fracture clinic and walked in that I realised I needed to go in. Just a small thing but there is the potential for someone to be waiting in the corridor for a while - just following instructions on the sign.

Review of Gynaecology Clinic,
23rd September 2021

Absolutely fantastic staff ...reassurance offered throughout made an unpleasant proccedure bearable Thank you

Review of Ward 27,
16th September 2021

My Husband was admitted to DRI ward 27 x2 times now with a bowel disease! They discharged him with no information on how soon he could eat normal food again, consultant never called for follow up, no plan in place for Antibiotics to be on his repeat meds list for future flare ups. All they do is give him a few drips and send him home! Never once have they asked how hes getting home. Its disgusting! The ward is dirty, staff dont care attitude problems one even quoted and said "I dont even want to be here" go home then! Do a different job. Its appauling.

Review of Central Delivery Suite (DRI),
17th August 2021

From arriving at the delivery suite I felt relaxed and at ease. Helen my first midwife was great explained everything clearly and made me very comfortable. The student midwife was also great ( I can’t remember her name). I was introduced to doctors and all pain relief explained. My husband was involved in all conversations too. Holly then took over and I was in great hands she was with us all the way and I couldn’t have asked for better care! Fantastic midwife!!

Nothing everything was excellent

Support in labour
Partner informed
Spoken to

{{category}} working at Doncaster Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Doncaster Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb32o