doncaster-royal-infirmary

Armthorpe Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, DN2 5LT

1 2 3 4 5 75,768 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

22nd May 2020

My little boy decided to make a speedy entrance into the world, in February, and was delivered (unplanned) at home by paramedics. The paramedic crew(s) were absolutely brilliant, cannot daily their care at all. When I arrived on delivery suite the midwives were friendly and caring. Making sure we had all we needed post birth and caring to the highest standard. Once transferred to the ward, again care from the staff was brilliant, I know they were short staffed the day we were in and had had a lot of emergencies but were available for support and queries. Thank you to all NHS staff that we dealt with. I have a happy healthy baby thanks to you all x

Review of M2 - Antenatal Ward, written by a patient
11th May 2020

I went in to be induced and stayed in for 2 days before having my baby and 2 days after. The staff were brilliant, especially considering the Covid19 situation - I went in during the lockdown period. It was unfortunate not being allowed my partner or daughter to visit but I understand why, and everyone else was in the same boat. Hats off to the nurses, midwives and all the other staff for carrying on despite the risk. If it wasn't for the extra PPE you'd never have known there was a pandemic as they carried on and gave great care.

Midwives listen
Info for decisions
Info prepare birth
Privacy
Out of Hours
10th April 2020

Fantastic service. Cared for by lovely supportive midwives made me feel at ease at all times. In such difficult times with Covid-19 I still received excellent safe care

Support in labour
Partner informed
Spoken to
Review of Endoscopy (DRI), written by a patient
13th March 2020

Dr Khalid Gavin and his team of nurses and all the precare and aftercare nurses were extremely professional and very caring. The procedure of the Endoscopy examination ( Gastroscopy) and (Colonoscopy) was without pain no discomfort , I was offered much care from a very caring professional team, thankyou. Mr Gordon Frederick Coggon 45 Ansten Crescent, Cantley, Doncaster, DN46EZ Age 81

Review of Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic (DRI), written by a patient
10th March 2020

I can’t thank the Plaster Technicians Jade and Stacey enough for their professionalism this morning. I was constantly asking questions and nothing was too much trouble and they alleviated Any worries I had. They are a credit to the department and the NHS. Thank you again. I also want to thank Mr Tadross who performed my surgery and also came in this morning to speak to me when my first pot was removed and answered more questions I had.

Review of M1 (Postnatal Ward), written by a patient
6th March 2020

I was well looked after during my stay on M1. I was only in the ward for one night following a c-section. there is no doubt that this is a very busy ward and the staff were great, professional and friendly. I didn't get much rest/sleep after being awake more than 24 hours in labour however this is to be expected given the observations, noise and general busyness of the ward.

6th March 2020

All of the staff involved in my care were all friendly and professional. I felt really well looked after and as if i was in safe hands.

Support in labour
Partner informed
Spoken to
Review of St Leger Ward, written by a patient
28th February 2020

Just got home after spending a couple of days on ward 7, wonderful staff all are very caring and attentive.Thank you very much for looking after me

Review of Ward G5, written by a patient
24th February 2020

For the whole time I felt comfortable and cared for by every person who helped me on the ward and advised me about the procedure. The level of care was excellent

Pain Control
Review of Ward S12, written by a family member
7th February 2020

A great thank you to Mr Jayant Dugar (Consultant ENT surgeon), his secretary, Rachael, theatre and ward S12 staff, for operating successfully, and looking after our daughter. The gifted hands of Mr Dugar in combination with his great clinical skills, as shown by his empathy, good rapport and sentimentality are emblematic of what make him a great asset to the Doncaster Community and Doncaster Royal Infirmary.May your good works continue unabated.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
{{category}} working at Doncaster Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Doncaster Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb32o