doncaster-royal-infirmary

1 2 3 4 5 75,797 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 »

Review of A&E (Doncaster),
29th March 2021

I was sent to the Urgent care unit.. I was seen straight away by the doctors..very polite and explained what the problem could be.

Review of Diagnostic Day Unit , written by a patient
29th December 2020

They looked after me extremely well even though my sugar levels were high. I received treatment and guidance to get it down followed by the angiogram that I had come in for. Very pleased.

All was done to my satisfaction

30th November 2020

The care I received from all staff was outstanding. M2 staff for induction were all very kind and informative. Cheryl in particular was lovely. I have also never seen a cleaner ward. In labour I was looked after by student Stacey and Angela. Stacey led the care and was amazing.I could not have asked for better treatment throughout and you would never know she was not fully qualified yet. She was and will be a brilliant asset to anywhere she works in the future. The last part of labour was stressful and painful with birth not progressing and Julie and student Charlotte who came on at shift change got me through when I had almost given up. All staff were also wonderful to my birth partner. On M1 all staff again were wonderful and supportive especially helping with difficulty in breastfeeding and when my baby developed jaundice. I have forgotten so many names but in particular Deborah who spent a large amount of time helping me try to establish breastfeeding went above and beyond and Alice who helped me with such kindness during two long nights. All staff though were kind, supportive and worked so hard. Would highly recommend.

Nothing. Despite the COVID situation care was still outstanding.

Support in labour
Partner informed
Spoken to
Review of M2 - Antenatal Ward, written by a patient
29th October 2020

Was on M2 for induction. From when I first walked into the door I was greeted by Alison and I instantly felt at ease. I was very well looked after by all members of staff and I really cannot speak highly enough of the care I received. Thank you, it really is a fantastic ward.

Review of M1 (Postnatal Ward), written by a patient
29th October 2020

Felt well looked after. It was my first baby and staff helped me with breastfeeding and gave me the confidence to continue which I still am successfully doing so thank you for that. Helped me care for the baby when I felt too unwell to do so.

Nothing. Thank you.

Feeding baby
Encouragement feeding
Call bell
29th October 2020

The midwives Jane and Lindsay Stones were fantastic. They were both extremely professional and nothing seemed like too much trouble. I felt completely safe and at ease the whole time and felt like I was treated with the upmost respect and dignity. The registrar’s who were also involved, were also great and they all worked together as a team - I can’t remember their names but it was two females on a night shift 7.9.20/8.9.20. I can’t speak highly enough of the care I received and would like to express my sincere gratitude.

Nothing, everything was outstanding.

Feeding baby
Encouragement feeding
Call bell
Review of Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic (DRI), written by a patient

Prompt and efficient

No comment

Review of Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic (DRI), written by a patient
26th October 2020

I recently had an operation to my ankle on 10.09.20. I was then followed up in fracture clinic 2 weeks later. I was so happy with how things ran in the fracture clinic during the Covid pandemic. The staff were professional and caring towards me especially Christine Barker, HCA, Carolyn Walker Orthopaedic Technician in the plaster room who removed my stitches and last but by no means least Mr Z Abiddin, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon. He spent the necessary time with me to explain what he did in the operation. Again on my visit today on 26.10.20, he made sure that I was okay and reassured me about my swelling. Thank you to you all for reassuring me during this uncertain time.

There is nothing you could improve on at this moment in time. Thanks

18th October 2020

Amazing service Rosie really looked after me

Nothing

Support in labour
Partner informed
Spoken to
Review of Radiology - DRI, written by a patient
3rd October 2020

Helpful and friendly staff. Fast and easy service

Nothing

« 1 2 3 4 »
{{category}} working at Doncaster Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Doncaster Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb32o