mr-owen-stewart

Written by a patient at Newmedica Lincolnshire
16th August 2020

I had been petrified to know i had to have eye surgery, i am frightened of things regarding eyes. Mr Stewart was a very nice Person, i felt totally at ease with him. I am due for a second op. I do hope i will be fortunate to have Mr Owen again. I had my op in Grimsby, a very nice clinic, very clean and proffessional.lovely Staff Christine Johnson Holton Le Clay

Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary
18th July 2020

I was so terrified having the cataract surgery, Mr Stewart really put me at ease, very calming and very nice person. I need to have the other eye done and know i will not be a nervous wreck. I only hope i have the good luck to have Mr Stewart again for my left eye. I thank him most sincerely I was seen at Newmedica Grimsby%

Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary
7th June 2020

I have recently been a patient of Mr Owen Stewart at the Hull Eye Hospital, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Stewart and all of his dedicated staff and also to thank the excellent nursing staff at the Hospital. I have serious ongoing sight problems which have been made so much better by the team All of this treatment was carried out at a very difficult time because of the ever present threat of Covid 19 ,none of this deterred the caring team that looked after me so well. Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart.

Specialises in Cataract and Corneal Surgery