Mr Owen Stewart

• Ophthalmology

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

9th May 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Just had my second cataract removed by Mr Stewart, found him to be very caring and and easy to talk to, everything went will and my sight is much improved. many thanks to Mr Stewart and all the staff for the great care they showed. I would have no problem in recommending Mr Stewart to anyone.

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I have just had my second cataract operation involving tonic implants. I can not recommend Mr Stewart highly enough, he is courteous, efficient and explains the whole procedure perfectly. I had no worries going into theatre. Thank you Mr Stewart and all the eye hospital staff.

30th April 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Mr Stewart performed a corneal graft last year on my right eye. Everything has been a success. Not only is Mr. Stewart a first- rate surgeon but he also has a very pleasant demeanour!

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

Just had my second cataract operation on the 25 April and am absolutely delighted with the way it is going. The first one was done 6 weeks ago and has been a total success, I am fully confident that my second op will be equally as successful. My whole experience with Mr Stewart and his staff has been really friendly and professional in every way. There is absolutely no way I could suggest any improvements to the way I have been treated and would recommend anyone requiring cataract surgery to not hesitate and go ahead without delay. A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO MR STEWART AND HIS TEAM AT THE EYE HOSPITAL.

25th April 2018
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I found him very knowledgable and would always Listen to me Would have no reason not to recommend him

« 1 2 3 4 5 »