Mr Owen Stewart

• Ophthalmology

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Hull Royal Infirmary

I am the man that the previous reviewer wrote about. Everything she has said is right. My life has been transformed by Mr Stewart's skills as a surgeon, backed up by an amazing team at The Eye Hospital in Hull. You don't realise how bad things have got when they deteriorate slowly, I know I hadn't. But the day after my operation, I woke up to a new, sparkling, crystal-sharp world with levels of detail I had forgotten existed. My gravel drive wasn't just an amorphous carpet of pretty colours, it was millions of individual pebbles with incredible surface details; the trees weren't just clumps of green and gold, they were again millions of individual leaves, all different ... I am 70 and have prostate cancer, hopefully treatable, and combined with my eye problems, things were a bit dark and grey. Now, my future is bright, sharp, and crystal clear, and mere words are incapable of describing what that feels like. And all that is down to the skills of one man and his team at The Hull Eye Hospital. I was referred to Mr Stewart by one of the other names on the right of this page when I asked them who they would choose to operate on their eyes. The reply came without hesitation - Mr Stewart - and how right they were. Thank you ...

12th October 2017
Written by a carer at Hull Royal Infirmary

Mr Stewart operated on my husband on Tuesday 10th October to remove a cataract and the difference this has made to my husband's life has been enormous. The care, skill and attention to detail throughout the operation undertaken by Mr Stewart has resulted in my husband becoming a totally changed man with crystal clear vision. I cannot thank you enough. You and your team have all been fantastic.

Short link to review Mr Owen Stewart: http://iwgc.net/efym