Mr MN Bittar

I have a mix cardiac and thoracic surgical practice. In cardiac surgery I have a special interest in aortic surgery, minimally invasive aortic surgery, I also perform the general cardiac operations ( CABG, OPCAB and valve surgery). In thoracic surgery, I deal with chest wall, lung, pleural and mediastinal surgical diseases. I have special interest in the minimally invasive approach (video assisted thoracoscopic procedures-VATS lobectomy) and fractured ribs fixation

• Cardiothoracic surgery

20th November 2015
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

I read about Mr Bittar online before meeting him, I was pleased to be treated by him, his whole team were great, so easy to talk to, I had fantastic treatment for my triple heart bypass, and very happy with my full recovery. I would recommend Mr Bittar without hesitation.

30th October 2015
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

Recently I underwent a double bypass and cannot believe how well I feel after the operation, Doctor kept me totally informed and aware of everything I was going to have done to me. I think due to his perfect surgery skills is the reason within 9 weeks I am back at work fulltime and enjoying life again.

Nearest Cardiothoracic surgeons