Mr Krishna Prasad Yathiraj

I am a Consultant Psychiatrist based at Berrywood Hospital, Northampton. I work full-time and look after all patients on Cove Ward. I am also responsible for half of the inpatients on Harbour Ward. I chose working on the wards over community as I find this role to be much more exciting, challenging and rewarding. I really enjoy my role and try my best to give a high quality and holistic service to all my patients and their carers.

• Psychiatry

17th June 2016

Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital

It has taken a long time but I think that the patient's Aspergers Syndrome is being taken into account in addition to Schizophrenia. It's early days to confirm, I think listening to the family is important and perhaps whilst not necessarily taken into full account initially, family concerns are starting to be listened to. Overall this doctor is very good with schizophrenia but understanding of autism is possibly less understood. Both conditions need to be taken into account.

Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital

Listening to the doctor does help me to get my mind working better.

Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital

My care is good but if they gived my dapakot earlier I wouldn't have stressed my family out.

Nearest Psychiatrists