Mr Krishna Prasad Yathiraj

I am a Consultant Psychiatrist based at Berrywood Hospital, Northampton. I work full-time and look after all patients on Cove Ward. I am also responsible for half of the inpatients on Harbour Ward. I chose working on the wards over community as I find this role to be much more exciting, challenging and rewarding. I really enjoy my role and try my best to give a high quality and holistic service to all my patients and their carers.

• Psychiatry

31st July 2017

My doctor understood me.

31st July 2017
Written by a carer at Berrywood Hospital

Absolutely shocked at the lack of professionalism, he doesn't care about his patients at all, just discharges then as soon as he can, without administrating their problems, my relative has mental health issues, he didn't care at all about my relatives problems, even though his mental state was dangerous, just discharged him and didn't even notify me, considering I'm the next of kin i found this ridiculous. This doctor needs a serious review before his actions have irreversible affect on someones life.

17th June 2016

16th June 2016
Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital

It has taken a long time but I think that the patient's Aspergers Syndrome is being taken into account in addition to Schizophrenia. It's early days to confirm, I think listening to the family is important and perhaps whilst not necessarily taken into full account initially, family concerns are starting to be listened to. Overall this doctor is very good with schizophrenia but understanding of autism is possibly less understood. Both conditions need to be taken into account.

16th June 2016
Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital

Listening to the doctor does help me to get my mind working better.

Short link to review Mr Krishna Prasad Yathiraj: http://iwgc.net/eghuo