Mr Janavikulam Thiruchelvam

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

I had a full on facial fall which impacted on my front upper teeth causing half to sit back so to speak and one tooth pushed inside the gum. My front teeth had pieced my bottom lip which had also split 3 ways. I have to say Mr T did a marvellous job of fixing these problems and I also had to go back for a second op on my lip which had severe scar tissue and again a great job had been done. I have to say his Secretary Jan and all the team were amazing. I must admit considering I am not the best of patients or client they all responded with a high standard of care and understanding and really put me at ease with jokes and laughter. Thank you so much to all the staff a great job thank you it's much appreciated. Bless you all.

5th August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

I had put off removing my impacted wisdom tooth for years and I am actually glad that I waited this long to have been under the great care of Mr Thiruchelvam (Dr T). I was very anxious about this procedure and for something that is so simple for Dr T he took the time to listen to my worries and answered all my questions, even the really silly ones. The procedure went really well and the whole process (from the initial consultation to the post-op appointment) was seamless. I would highly recommend him and the team at Spire Roding Hospital. Thank you for taking great care of me.

4th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

I had problems with an impacted wisdom tooth which was causing me a lot of discomfort. Once I was referred to the Spire hospital under Mr T things run smoothly and communication was great. I was kept informed on a regular basis from Mr T and his team about appointments and times and dates suited me perfectly. With it being my first ever op I was very nervous but was kept at ease by the team at the Spire. First class aftercare from the team and plenty of helpful information from Mr T to assist my recovery which has gone well Many thanks Mr Thirucheham

15th October 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

I have seen many doctors over the years but none as easy to talk to and to understand as Mr T. He did not intimidate, he explained and I felt relaxed enough to ask any questions. He emailed my MRI Report and waited on the line for me to read it through and ask any questions. I highly recommend this doctor.

18th June 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

A large cyst developed in my upper jaw over my front teeth. Having consulted a series of dentists, I was referred to Mr Thiruchelvam by BUPA in the autumn of 2015. He recommended that I have a number of root canals performed beforehand, and then removed the cyst in an operation conducted at the Spire Roding hospital in December 2016. Throughout my experience, I found Mr Thiruchelvam to be a good listener, caring, sympathetic and thorough. He volunteered his mobile number at the outset, and was prompt in replying with advice/explanations whenever I texted or e-mailed him for guidance. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Thiruchelvam to anyone requiring the services in which he specialises.

« 1 2 3 4 »