Mr Irfan Sabih

• Anaesthetics and ITU
  • Pain medicine

Written by a member of staff at Berrywood Hospital

I am a 3rd year medical student and I would like to thank Dr Sabih for taking his time to explain everything to me. I was very grateful too for the opportunity to be hands on. Thanks you very much.

Written by a patient at Northampton General Hospital

I just wanted to thank you all for your kindness and care this last month during my ECT treatments. it was a very difficult time for me and I know I was not the easiest person to deal with but your care was fantastic and I am grateful to you and the team , my improved health is a tribute to you all

Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital

I would like to thank Dr Sabih for making time to explain things to me yesterday. I was dreadfully upset over nothing really but you were very caring towards me. I would like you to know that both Phil and I really do appreciate how you look after me and people like me.

27th September 2016
Written by a patient at Berrywood Hospital

I only met Dr Sabih today but he was very attentive and caring and very professional towards me and I would like to thank him for caring that I was made comfortable

27th September 2016
Written by a carer at Berrywood Hospital

Dr Sabih has been looking after my wife for over 3 years as she has ECT Dr Sabih is the regular doctor at ECT. He is very gentle and I feel that my wife is in safe hands as my wife has complete confidence in him. he tells my wife not to smoke and looks after her exceedingly well. he cares..

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists