Mr Bobby Anand

Mr Bobby Anand is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon who specialises exclusively in knee surgery. He has considerable knowledge and experience in treating elite athletes and is regularly referred patients from across the country for complex patella instability problems. Bobby Anand’s areas of interest include sports knee injuries, knee ligament reconstruction, patella instability, joint preserving surgery and partial knee replacements. His current research interest is focused on return to sport following knee surgery and patella instability.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

I injured my patella tendon and consulted him the next day. He was professional, thorough, put me at my ease and clinically excellent. Would recommend Mr Anand to anyone with knee problems

1st February 2016
Written by a patient at Purley Hospital

Mr Anand did my Trochleplasty at Croydon University Hospital in December. He was very professional, explaining concepts in easy to understand language whilst also getting across all the information that was needed. He was very understanding, and sympathetic to me about the issues I was facing. At every stage of the treatment process he presented every available option, explained them clearly and always allowed me to be very much at the heart of the decision making. I would wholeheartedly recommend anyone with problems within his specialty to see him.

22nd August 2014
Written by a patient at Purley Hospital

Nice guy, did my ACL at Croydon. Great result, I am ready to get back to football 3 months after my surgery, but he tells me I need to continue to rehab so I will.

Short link to review Mr Bobby Anand: http://iwgc.net/egld2