Add your review of Mr Arifullah Khan

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Mr Arifullah Khan

6 reviews

I am a Consultant General, Laparoscopic and Colorectal Surgeon at Mid Cheshire Hospital Foundation Trust and BMI and Spire private hospitals in Cheshire and Manchester. I am a National Trainer for Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery and Minimally Invasive Haemorrhoidal surgery. I also hold the position of Senior Lecturer at Edge Hill University. I am an expert in sports hernia surgery, management of benign and malignant colorectal conditions, bowel cancer screening, surgery for gallbladder stone (cholecystectomy). I am also an expert in treatment of anal fistula, fissure and anal warts. I am a JAG certified endoscopist and perform gastroscopies, colonoscopy and, flexible sigmoidoscopies. I am a Faculty member for the FRCS exit and MRCS examination courses. I am an Appraiser for consultants and on the Panel for the Clinical Excellence Award Committee.

Specialties