Leighton Hospital

Middlewich Road, Crewe, England, CW1 4QJ

12th June 2019

All the staff involved in my care whilst having my operation at Leighton Hospital were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble and I can’t thank them enough, before, during and after. Fantastic service.

8th May 2019

I was impressed with the various communication systems which the hospital uses to ensure appointments are kept. This includes a paper appointment card, followed by a letter confirming the date, time and place to attend. Finally, a mobile phone message as a final reminder. Staff were unfailingly friendly and reassuring. All areas of the hospital which I visited were clean, colourful and in good condition. A particular kindness was the tea and toast offered following minor surgery - very welcome.

27th March 2019

All care was second to none. I've met so many staff members over a few short weeks, but every single person from Consultant to taxi driver has been both professional and friendly. From diagnosis to surgery and now during adjuvant treatment, appointments have been speedy and punctual. I can't think of anything negative to say!

3rd October 2018

Finally got away from this god forsaken hell hole today after months of trying to get referred to a more competent hospital, in the end it took a letter from my solicitor, the only staff that were fantastic were the ones on the SAU and ward 10, my consultant admitted numerous times he wasn’t sure what the problem was and even though it’s ended up part of me is really swollen and smells like rotting flesh where a wound is I still get told that everything is fine then finally because they can’t explain the problem the consultant then starts to blame me saying it’s my fault the problem is going away because I’m doing to much to the affected area but his instructions have been to wash the wound as normal then place a light dressing over it which is exactly what I’ve done now it’s my fault for following his instructions, this is how silly it got in the end he had the nurse put on a dressing then bandage it up extremely tightly around swelling which caused extreme pain but he didn’t listen ( so I took a picture of it ) then I had to come back the following week to have it changed and discuss more surgery which I did I walked in the room and the first thing he said was you have taken that dressing off and messed with it to which I laughed and said no I haven’t and I had the photo to prove that the dressing was exactly the same as when I left the room to which he had nothing to say, anybody reading this please do not attend this hospital even if it takes a little longer go to another one, even if I am on my last legs I will not attend this hospital again in my life.

21st September 2018

I have been attending Leighton Eye Care Centre for over 25 years. During this time I have always had excellent treatment. The rooms and equipment are always clean. All the Staff are pleasant and friendly and hard working. I could not have had better treatment at any other hospital in this country. I am very lucky and very grateful to have had such good care throughout the last 25 years. Thank you to all involved.

{{category}} working at Leighton Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Leighton Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ge