Mr Andrew Pearson

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

20th September 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Orthopaedic Hospital

The doctor listened to me and provided me with all the answers I was looking for.

19th June 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Orthopaedic Hospital

What a superb guy; friendly, approachable and obviously damn good surgeon. Highly recommended

3rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Orthopaedic Hospital

After having a total hip replacement 10 years ago by Mr. Pearson, I recently needed the other hip replaced and had no hesitation in going back to him. He was as pleasant as ever and gave me the confidence to have this operation. I spent seven days in the hospital and Mr. Pearson came to see me every morning to make sure I was OK following the operation. He is such a nice man and I would recommend this surgeon to any one who has to have hip surgery. After nine weeks the hip is working fine and I am now getting about without crutches and am pain free.

22nd July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Orthopaedic Hospital

MR PEARSON HAS LOOKED AFTER ME FOR NEARLY 2YEARS NOW MY HIP REPLACEMENT HAS BEEN A TOTAL SUCCESS AND NOT AT ALL WORRIED ABOUT HAVING MY OTHER HIP DONE IN THE FUTURE BUT NOT READY TO BE DONE YET. SO JUST HAD A HYDROCORTISONE INJECTION TO IMPROVE MOBILITY. WELL DONE. VERY WORTHY TRUST MR PEARSON COMPLETELY.

12th January 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Orthopaedic Hospital

It has been some time since Mr Pearson carried out my hip replacement at Birmingham Orthopaedic Hospital but since we now have the opportunity to review doctors I thought I would take this opportunity of doing so. Mr Pearson is a very pleasant person and completely puts you at ease. I have to say that I was terrified at the thought of having this operation but as soon as I left Mr Pearson's consulting room I felt completely confident in this surgeon. He came to see me after the operation and I noticed that no other consultants visited the patients on my ward. I saw him again after eight weeks as a follow up consultation and he went through the operation and showed me the x-rays of the hip replacement answering all the questions I had. The hip replacement is performing very well after several years thanks to his experience in this field and I would not hesitate to go back to Mr Pearson if and when the other hip needs attention. I would strongly recommend Mr Andrew Pearson to anyone needing orthopaedic treatment it makes all the difference to a nervous patient when the consultant is so lovely

Short link to review Mr Andrew Pearson: http://iwgc.net/eew8d