Mr Alex Shipolini

• Cardiothoracic surgery

Latest Reviews

20th February 2015
Written by a patient at The London Chest Hospital

Mr Shipolini listens to you and does not have a "front" that a lot of doctors have. He is just normal, kind and caring, apart from being a fantastic surgeon.

11th January 2015

Hello, I am Kostas Sarikakis from Greece, and i am not very good in English writing.Overall i would like to say what Dr Alex Shipolini did for me..Simply, he saved my life..Im glad i ended up a patient for him..I travelled to London for holidays at 27-12-2014 but unfortunately at new years' eve i woke up and suddenly i couldn't breathe.I had a hole in my lung and got to the Royal London Hospital.After a difficult week i ended up at the London Chest Hospital,,after seeing many Dr's they made me understand that i need an operation..I was scared, and i couldn't trust any one cause everyone was telling me something different..Everything changed when Dr Shipolini talked to me..He gave me hope and i could feel my breath my lung and my life was in his hands..I had an operation and i am sure he did a great job!!Everyone was telling me: you must be in real pain, but i was not making me think that i had a really good Dr..he cared for me and he was looking me in the eyes bringing me hope.he does not have a big idea of him self as many of the Dr's there do in my opinion.The second day of my operation he came to see me and he told me its time to start walking.The third day i was out of the hospital enjoying life again like nothing have happened.IM SO GLAD I HAD DR ALEX SHIPOLINI TO MAKE THIS SURGERY AND I WILL THANK HIM EVERYNIGHT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE WHEN I PRAY.God bless Him and His patients..

Short link to review Mr Alex Shipolini: http://iwgc.net/ebha