Miss Tasha Gandamihardja

Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital
10th August 2020

Through all of my contact with Dr Gandamihardja and her team, i couldn't of been more pleased with every level of service and care. The manner and kindest shown by her and her staff was second to none. They all made a very difficult and emotional time manageable. I had total confidence in her diagnosis and recommendations for treatment and would not hesitate in recommending anyone to her.

Written by a patient at North Middlesex Hospital
3rd December 2019

Miss Gandamihardja recently performed my breast reduction surgery together with another surgeon and I can’t express enough my gratitude for how supportive and kind she has been throughout the process. I have only had great experience from the start of my referral, Miss Gandamihardja explained everything in detail and gave me the time I needed in my appointments until I was happy with the process. She has been very approachable and most of all very professional. She made this experience less unpleasant and I am very thankful for that. My surgery result is amazing, I never expected such attention to detail. I have had very positive comments on the detail of my breasts from all the nurses. I am very happy and looking forward to my symptom free life!

Short link to review Miss Tasha Gandamihardja: http://iwgc.net/ee6sd