Miss Tania Adib

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

5th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Lister Hospital

Ms Adib came to the rescue after my sex life hit rock bottom. vaginal dryness had destroyed any hope of a normal relationship with my partner. i could not take estrogen, so chose 3 MonaLisaTouch treatments. It has changed my life. Anyone who is suffering, must see Ms Adib and discuss this non-painful, quick (20mins each treatment), without the side effects that any drug treatment can bring. It has changed my life.

17th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Lister Hospital

For many years I have been suffering with vaginal atrophy causing vulvar soreness and water infections. I was prescribed Vagifem which to a degree helped but did not completely relieve the symptoms. After being treated for endometrial cancer 18 months ago in Queens under the excellent care of Miss Tania Adib, I decided to seek her advice on the atrophy problem, if possible, without the HRT. Mona Lisa Touch treatment was advised and having complete confidence in Tania’s advice, I went ahead with this. I found the treatment painless and although uncomfortable for a few hours after, this was controlled with paracetamol. No longer do I have to get up constantly every night to pass urine, my burning/soreness is no longer causing me a problem after three sessions. I feel much better than I did on the Vagifem and have more energy and feel much happier and healthier than I have for years, thanks to Mona Lisa Touch and of course Tania. Being treated in Queens at Romford under the NHS and the Lister hospital in Chelsea, the care I have received in both hospitals has been outstanding.

6th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

A truly wonderful gynaecologist...She is so very kind, soothing, and listens. Treated me with total respect and has literally changed my life for the better.......Amazing consultant with every quality you would wish for when feeling unwell & worried.

17th December 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Miss Adib is a fantastic surgeon! She performed my hysterectomy on 30th November at Queens Hospital and it went very well. The operation happened efficiently and on time. She was extremely professional and caring, a surgeon who knew exactly what she was doing. I had no problems afterwards and she offered me with the best possible advice and guidance before my discharge too. I would recommend Miss Adib to any private patient and would like to thank her immensely!

21st August 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I was treated with such respect, kindness, Miss Adip was gentle and explained everything very clearly. She is a credit to the NHS, thank you

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists