Miss Tania Adib

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

6th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

A truly wonderful gynaecologist...She is so very kind, soothing, and listens. Treated me with total respect and has literally changed my life for the better.......Amazing consultant with every quality you would wish for when feeling unwell & worried.

17th December 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Miss Adib is a fantastic surgeon! She performed my hysterectomy on 30th November at Queens Hospital and it went very well. The operation happened efficiently and on time. She was extremely professional and caring, a surgeon who knew exactly what she was doing. I had no problems afterwards and she offered me with the best possible advice and guidance before my discharge too. I would recommend Miss Adib to any private patient and would like to thank her immensely!

21st August 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I was treated with such respect, kindness, Miss Adip was gentle and explained everything very clearly. She is a credit to the NHS, thank you

9th May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

The care and compassion I received from Miss Adib and her team was outstanding. I felt like I was given the best treatment and was reassured at all times. I had a Total Hysterectomy which went very well with no lasting complications and my scar from belly button down is so neat, not nearly as bad as what I thought it was going to be. Queen Hospital gets a lot of bad press but I cannot fault any part of the gynaecology team pre and post op.

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Fantastic, caring and professional consultant - the best.... Felt as if she has held my hand throughout my whole diagnosis and procedures. Her team are wonderful and who cares if her clinic's sometimes run late, its because she cares and isn't rushing you out the door for her next patient. She is so worth waiting for. My husband & I have every faith in her and I would recommend her to everyone.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists