Written by a NHS patient at Wexham Park Hospital
1st May 2024

I found Sarah Wali to be a very thorough, caring and empathetic person and also a very good listener. Although I had been kept informed by the hospital of all my results, she took the time to explain everything that had been found from my investigations and precisely what the procedure would entail. I had a number of questions to ask prior to surgery especially in relation to non blood alternatives. She reassured me that a blood cell salvage machine would be in the operating theatre and also Tranexamic acid to control any bleeding. As it happened the surgery went extremely well with minimal blood loss. I found that Sarah was very reassuring before and after the procedure taking the time to check up on me several times post op. I made a very speedy recovery and received the histology from my operation very quickly. All in all I am very pleased with Sarah Wali and would thoroughly recommend her.

Written by a NHS patient at Wexham Park Hospital
24th April 2024

She was amazing, kind, polite and informative. She made me feel safe and I felt very comfortable around her

18th April 2024

Nothing to improve, Dr Sarah Wali made me feel comfortable and at ease about my condition. She explained all the risks, scans and treatment options clearly to me. Dr Wali is very professional and empathetic.

17th April 2024

Dr. Sarah Wali was very kind and helpful, she is from the kind of doctors who communicate with the patient and explain his condition to him.She responded to my pain in a compassionate manner. She and her staff did their job smoothly and with the utmost professionalism, and I left the clinic feeling very happy and completely satisfied.

17th April 2024

Dr Sara and her team work absolutely brilliant

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

I am a consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
I love my job and enjoy getting to know my patients and making them better.
I believe in using a patient centred and holistic approach in consultations and managment plans.