Miss Asha Sharma

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

7th September 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I was reading through Miss Sharma's reviews and felt the need to write about an experience I had with her many years ago. She carried out surgery on myself for endometriosis it turned into open surgery in the end that went on for a number of hours. She removed a dermoid ovarian cyst at the time (as well as scar tissue and endometriosis) and as a result removed a lot of the ovary. This was something we never really discussed it wasn't until I saw another surgeon years later and obtained hospital records regarding my previous operation that he explained what this meant. I didn't realise that she had also taken a big amount of the ovary. My friend also had a dreadful experience with her when she delivered her twins that I would never recommend her and would avoid having a procedure with her. I am due to have more surgery hence me doing some research on here about my new surgeon and just felt the need to mention it.

20th June 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Miss Sharma took great care listening to my health problem and made me feel very comfortable. I had a lot of questions to ask about my condition which she managed to answer fully. Her calm and patient mannerism helped me understand my condition and feel reassured. I would highly recommend Miss Sharma to anyone that suffers from a gynaecological problem due to her professional attitude and approach towards her patients.

19th May 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Really took time to listen to me and very helpful. Made me feel very comfortable. A really lovely lady.

19th May 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Miss Sharma was very thorough and had plenty of time for me and my health worries. She listened carefully and had a thorough discussion that was second to none. I thought I may have to return for a procedure but I was very pleased that she took the time to do it there and then. Miss Sharma took great care of me and I felt very comfortable with her. I would highly recommend her as she was speedy with tests, very respectful, kind and courteous. I will definitely return to her if I have any further obstetrics and gynaecology problems

20th April 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Excellent Gynaecologist in all aspects. Very professional, kind and respectful . Gave me plenty of time to explain my concerns listening and responding to my questions. She included my views in making decisions about my treatment plan. She was very thorough and she made me feel at ease with the procedure. She was easily accessible too for the results. I would highly recommend her services to anyone who has a gynaecological problem.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists