Miss Anushka Chaudhry

Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

14th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Whilst at present my care is ongoing I would like to write an interim review for both Ms Chaudry and the team at TGWH. From my first meeting with the breast team/radiographers, from receiving my biopsy results and being referred to see Ms Chaudry on the same day, I have nothing but praise for the whole team at the breast unit at TGWH. My natural coping method is to listen to advice from the professional and make decisions from discussions, rather than read too much information that may not be relevant to the individual case. Ms Chaudry has the enviable ability to explain everything from diagnosis, operation/s and continuing medical matters with professionalism, empathy and compassion, all whilst treating your case individually, listening to your concerns, and making you feel at ease. Thank you.

13th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Ms Chaudhry was one of the nicest surgeons I have had the pleasure in meeting. She is genuinely a treasure to the NHS and I am so pleased to have had her as my surgeon/consultant On the day of my day surgery, Ms Chauldhry made me feel so at ease, and even after my operation she came round to see me whilst still on the ward as I was waiting to go to recovery to make sure I was ok - which meant a lot to me - Thanks The aftercare that I have received from her, her secretary (Sheron) and nurse (Tina) has been second to none, they have all helped me overcome the worse and made me feel better A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

My experience of breast surgery was made as pleasant as it possibly could be because of Miss Chaudhry. From our initial consultation to personal follow up calls after my surgery to make sure I was ok she made me feel completely comfortable in her care. She understood my personal circumstances when it came to scheduling my op and was a pleasure to chat to. She must be a very talented surgeon as I've been left with an almost invisible scar. I'm full of admiration and very grateful for this lady's work.

18th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

The whole procedure and having biopsy and ultra sound they were all lovely you couldn't ask for any1 better explained everything in detail highly recommended

30th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

I was welcomed into the consulting room by Ms Chaudhry, who immediately asked if I was happy to have a medical student present, which I was. I felt at ease by her friendly manner made confident by her professionalism. I had a conversation with her and the student which was both informative and relaxed. I left with a positive diagnosis of all being well - and Ms Chaudhry showed her pleasure in delivering that - she is a lady who truly relates to her patients and really cares about their wellbeing. It was a pleasure not only to have such a lovely consultation but all the staff throughout the various stops to the consulting room were also thoroughly efficient and kind. Another brilliant NHS experience! It really couldn't have been made any better.

Short link to review Miss Anushka Chaudhry: http://iwgc.net/egc6d