Miss Anushka Chaudhry

Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

I cannot praise Anushka Chaudhry enough. She performed an amazing mastectomy and reconstruction of my left breast. She was very caring and showed great empathy throughout the whole process and explained in detail what the operation would entail and what further treatment would be needed. She respected my choices when it came to treatment options.

28th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

My first visit to the breast clinic on the 6th October was a very positive experience. The clinic is very well organised and well run all the staff were happy and very friendly. I was very impressed that I had a mamogram and ultrasound and the results within an hour. Ms Chaudhry was excellent and put my mind at rest. Thank you all and keep up the good work. Mrs M Hayward.

11th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Friendly and helpful doctor. Took time to explain results and conclusions. Showed an interest and had a calm and reassuring manner.

14th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Whilst at present my care is ongoing I would like to write an interim review for both Ms Chaudry and the team at TGWH. From my first meeting with the breast team/radiographers, from receiving my biopsy results and being referred to see Ms Chaudry on the same day, I have nothing but praise for the whole team at the breast unit at TGWH. My natural coping method is to listen to advice from the professional and make decisions from discussions, rather than read too much information that may not be relevant to the individual case. Ms Chaudry has the enviable ability to explain everything from diagnosis, operation/s and continuing medical matters with professionalism, empathy and compassion, all whilst treating your case individually, listening to your concerns, and making you feel at ease. Thank you.

13th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Ms Chaudhry was one of the nicest surgeons I have had the pleasure in meeting. She is genuinely a treasure to the NHS and I am so pleased to have had her as my surgeon/consultant On the day of my day surgery, Ms Chauldhry made me feel so at ease, and even after my operation she came round to see me whilst still on the ward as I was waiting to go to recovery to make sure I was ok - which meant a lot to me - Thanks The aftercare that I have received from her, her secretary (Sheron) and nurse (Tina) has been second to none, they have all helped me overcome the worse and made me feel better A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

Short link to review Miss Anushka Chaudhry: http://iwgc.net/egc6d