Miss Anushka Chaudhry

Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

My experience of breast surgery was made as pleasant as it possibly could be because of Miss Chaudhry. From our initial consultation to personal follow up calls after my surgery to make sure I was ok she made me feel completely comfortable in her care. She understood my personal circumstances when it came to scheduling my op and was a pleasure to chat to. She must be a very talented surgeon as I've been left with an almost invisible scar. I'm full of admiration and very grateful for this lady's work.

18th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

The whole procedure and having biopsy and ultra sound they were all lovely you couldn't ask for any1 better explained everything in detail highly recommended

30th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

I was welcomed into the consulting room by Ms Chaudhry, who immediately asked if I was happy to have a medical student present, which I was. I felt at ease by her friendly manner made confident by her professionalism. I had a conversation with her and the student which was both informative and relaxed. I left with a positive diagnosis of all being well - and Ms Chaudhry showed her pleasure in delivering that - she is a lady who truly relates to her patients and really cares about their wellbeing. It was a pleasure not only to have such a lovely consultation but all the staff throughout the various stops to the consulting room were also thoroughly efficient and kind. Another brilliant NHS experience! It really couldn't have been made any better.

27th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Ms chaudhry was very informative when it came to waiting for my results and the fact that she knew my niece by name made me feel very reassured that her patients are not just a number.

25th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Listened to me as I explained the problem and then explained the diagnosis in simple, non-medical terms so both myself and my mum who accompanied me both understood.

Short link to review Miss Anushka Chaudhry: http://iwgc.net/egc6d