Miss Anushka Chaudhry

Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Ms Chaudhry made me feel comfortable during my appointment. She listened to what I had to say and gave me advice accordingly. She was thorough in her explanations making me feel at ease and satisfied as I left. The only negative was that I was waiting approximately 45 minutes from my scheduled appointment time but this is understandable with today's demands.

9th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Listen to what I had to say and checked me over thoroughly. She explained what might happen next after results come back and was very friendly and easy to talk to.

18th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Miss Chaudhry was simply great. My concerns were listened to and there were many but she thought of ways to overcome them and helped me feel better about myself. It was a long haul with minor complications on the way due to the way my body reacted to surgery but each time she tried different ways to over come this. I am extremely grateful to her and her excellent skills and now feel confident in my body. Breast cancer is not a nice thing to have but her positive attitude gave me confidence which helped me get through it. I would just like to THANK YOU but words are not enough.

3rd September 2016
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

I had great care from Miss A Chaudhry.I felt so at ease with what I was having done I had a mastectomy in June with miss Chaudhry doing the surgery. I'm still waiting for more surgery and I have every confidence in Miss Chaudhry doing my surgery.

7th July 2016
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Ms Chaudhry was a fantastic doctor. Her confident manner from the initial meeting made both myself and my husband feel completely at ease. She was also really friendly and came across as very caring. The surgery went really well and I'm very pleased with the results. I would absolutely recommend her to others.

Short link to review Miss Anushka Chaudhry: http://iwgc.net/egc6d