miss-anushka-chaudhry

Miss Anushka Chaudhry

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

6th April 2021

I attended a breast exam on my own due to COVID-19 restrictions which was quite daunting but Miss Chaudhry put me at ease straight away. She directed my thoughts away from what was happening by talking about holidays which was really nice. She was very clear about what was going to happen and I never felt remotely uncomfortable. I left the hospital feeling so pleased with the care I received.

Written by a private patient at The Great Western Hospital
28th March 2021

I took my teenage daughter to see Miss. Chaudhry. She put my daughter at ease straight away given her incredibly compassionate manner, listened patiently, fully explained everything & was very reassuring. We could not have asked for more from a doctor & are so very grateful for her help/kindness. She went out of her way to accommodate a prompt private appt. Thank you very much.

25th March 2021

I saw Ms. Chaudhry last week, for a routine follow up 8 months after a lumpectomy, performed by her. As before, she was extremely welcoming, easy to talk to and totally reassuring. She commented how good the scar was and said whatever I had been doing was obviously beneficial for that and my general health. It felt generous of her to acknowledge my part in the healing and long term self care. Her people skills are superb and make the most enormous difference. I feel very safe in her hands and am immensely grateful she was my surgeon in the doubly difficult time of lockdown while dealing with a cancer diagnosis.

9th March 2021

From the moment I met Ms Chaudhry she put me completely at ease. Even when there were difficult conversations, she made sure I understood exactly what was being said and next steps. I had complete confidence in Ms Chaudhry from the beginning of my treatment, before, during and after surgery, I was kept informed and felt involved in every step step of the process. I would highly recommend Ms Chaudhry.

8th March 2021

I Attended Ms Chaudhry's clinic after discovering a lump in my chest. Being male you're not quite sure what to expect but I was immediately put at ease at the initial meeting before going for a ultra sound, thankfully all was well and no further treatment was needed but I felt reassured and relaxed all of the way through the meeting.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Miss Anushka Chaudhry was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Oncoplastic and Cosmetic Breast Surgeon