Miss Anushka Chaudhry

Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

27th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Ms chaudhry was very informative when it came to waiting for my results and the fact that she knew my niece by name made me feel very reassured that her patients are not just a number.

25th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Listened to me as I explained the problem and then explained the diagnosis in simple, non-medical terms so both myself and my mum who accompanied me both understood.

17th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

Miss Chaudhry is a brilliant doctor and a great example of the profession. Miss Chaudhry is very personable and shows genuine care towards her patients whilst maintaining her professionalism and has great surgical skill. She is extremely friendly, approachable and always happy to discuss things and answer questions. I had a series of operations to deal with primary breast cancer, and throughout both the surgical and non-surgical process I was informed, consulted, supported and genuinely cared for - I would recommend Miss Chaudhry to anyone dealing with breast cancer and considering surgery.

12th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

From the moment I met Ms Anushka Chaudhry I felt immediately at ease. Any surgeon would be forgiven if they were to exude some form of ‘superiority’ as a ‘by-product’ of their medical and technical brilliance. However, Ms Chaudhry is a rare human being indeed because instead of superiority she conveys warmth, kindness, understanding and respect. Ms Chaudhry explained the procedure thoroughly, using her own sketches and photographic evidence of past surgeries. She counselled me on the risks but at the same reassured me that the benefits would far outweigh the possibility of something going wrong. She was right! I went to Ms Chaudhry seeking relief from long-term physical pain and psychological ‘imprisonment’ caused by the embarrassment of a bulky, disproportionate bust. I would have quite happily settled for ‘smaller and imperfect’. However, Ms Chaudhry’s surgical gift has surpassed any expectations I may have had; I experienced immediate relief from pain and an improved posture. Furthermore, she has created an aesthetic result worthy of the highest artistic respect. I am certain Botticelli himself would be in awe of her knife skills. Ms Chaudhry has physically and psychologically relieved me of the burden I have carried all my adult life and in so doing, ‘future proofed’ me for the rest of my life. This truly is a life changing experience. The words ‘Thank you’ just do not seem enough.

21st January 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Ms Chaudhry made me feel comfortable during my appointment. She listened to what I had to say and gave me advice accordingly. She was thorough in her explanations making me feel at ease and satisfied as I left. The only negative was that I was waiting approximately 45 minutes from my scheduled appointment time but this is understandable with today's demands.

Short link to review Miss Anushka Chaudhry: http://iwgc.net/egc6d