Mr Simon Hawkins

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

6th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

I had a bilateral large-volume Wise pattern mammoplasty done by Mr Hawkins at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital. The care and consideration I received from Mr Hawkins and his team there was absolutely first class. Nothing was too much trouble and they gave me the very best of care. I would absolutely recommend this surgeon and team. First class.

2nd August 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

After losing a significant amount of weight I went to see Mr Hawkins regarding a breast reduction. From the initial consultation I really valued his friendly, but professional manner. He explained his recommendations to me thoroughly, the risks involved and gave me realistic expectations. I underwent the operation in March of this year and being nervous on the day, Mr Hawkins was very reassuring and the anaesthetist and team at The Ridgeway Hospital were brilliant throughout. My recovery was smooth and better than I expected with no pain and minimal discomfort. At my follow up appointments any questions or concerns I had to either Mr Hawkins or the nursing team were answered and looked at straight away. I felt well informed, reassured and taken care of by Mr Hawkins throughout every stage of the process. I am now almost 5 months post surgery and I could not be happier with the results that have been achieved and the difference it has made to my day to day life and confidence. I can highly recommend Mr Hawkins and cannot thank him enough.

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

Dr Hawkins was professional, honest and caring throughout. I felt at ease from our first meeting, he ensured that I was well prepared for my surgery and knew exactly what would be involved and before, during and after. I was at total piece of mind, I had no doubts that the surgery was the best way forward for myself and I was in very safe hands.

28th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

After losing weight 25 years ago I went from a 36D to a 32A. I found buying bras difficult and styles very limited. I had been thinking about augmentation for over 10 years when I plucked up the courage to have augmentation. I spoke to several clinics and surgeons before deciding to meet with Mr Hawkins. He listened to my questions and gave me honest and detailed answers, realistic expectations and advice. So I finally went ahead and had the surgery in February. I wanted a natural look that suited my frame and that is what the result is. After years of wearing first bras I am able to dress and shop with confidence. I wish I had been to see Mr Hawkins years ago. Thank you from a very happy patient

22nd May 2018
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

I needed a mastectomy after receiving a diagnosis of breast cancer in 2017. Dr Hawkins did my mastectomy & reconstruction surgery at the same time. Every appointment pre operation were very personal & he dissused all of my options with me, and was able to answer any questions so I trusted him 100%. The operation went very well & the healing is remarkable, very neat & tidy scars and I have an amazing reconstructed breast. So very happy and would recommend him 100%. Amazing after care too. Thank you Dr Hawkins and all your team.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »