Mr Simon Hawkins

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

« 1 2 3 4 »

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

Mr Hawkins is a lovely Surgeon and very easy to talk to. I had a breast reduction in March 2017 at The Ridgeway Hospital Wroughton and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I was a 38G and after 3 months now measure 36D. I have had very little pain and I am healing well . I did massage the scars gently with Oil from week 3. All I can say is if you need any breast surgery he's your man. To me he's the man with the magic hands whose made a 60 yr old lady feel great. I now feel as though I'm in proportion and do not have to buy clothes 2 sizes bigger for my top half. I must also mention the nursing staff who made sure I was always comfortable and if I needed any thing. Well done The Ridgeway. And a big Thank You to Mr Hawkins.

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

I am so pleased with my breast augmentation. Dr Simon Hawkins listened to what I wanted to achieve in terms of look and size. After having 4 children I have longed for my pre pregnancy look again. I had my surgery on the 10th April and I am so, so pleased with the results. I feel so much more confident. Simon Hawkins and the staff at The Ridgeway Hospital have been excellent.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

I would very much like to thank Mr. Simon Hawkins for his professional, kind and caring approach to me both pre and post my breast reduction. His consultations were invaluable and he helped me ensure that I was making the right decision . The results are absolutely amazing, his surgical skills have enabled me to heal very quickly with hardly any discomfort and minimal scarring. I never thought that having a breast reduction would make me feel so body confident and comfortable. All the staff at the Ridgeway made me feel welcome and at ease throughout all of my visits and hospital stay, it was an absolute pleasure to be a patient there! I would like to recommend Mr. Simon Hawkins as a specialist within his field and I would not hesitate to recommend him and his surgical, nursing and administration team to anyone that is considering having breast surgery

27th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

I saw Mr Hawkins in March/April 2016 and had my breast surgery in November 2016 where I had an uplift on one breast and reduction on the other.I was a very nervous patient leading up to the surgery . Mr Hawkins made me feel very welcoming and reassured me on any questions I had. Im now three months post-op and couldn't be any happier with the results! The care Mr Hawkins and the staff at the Ridgeway provided was 10/10. I would highly recommend

14th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Mr Hawkins carried out a breast reduction on me and after years of suffering,he changed my life and i can't thank him enough! He was so supportive throughout and i would recommend him to anybody and everybody! The procedure was the best thing i've ever done and having such a supportive Dr like Mr Hawkins really reassured me!

« 1 2 3 4 »