Mr Simon Hawkins

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

Dr Hawkins was professional, honest and caring throughout. I felt at ease from our first meeting, he ensured that I was well prepared for my surgery and knew exactly what would be involved and before, during and after. I was at total piece of mind, I had no doubts that the surgery was the best way forward for myself and I was in very safe hands.

28th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

After losing weight 25 years ago I went from a 36D to a 32A. I found buying bras difficult and styles very limited. I had been thinking about augmentation for over 10 years when I plucked up the courage to have augmentation. I spoke to several clinics and surgeons before deciding to meet with Mr Hawkins. He listened to my questions and gave me honest and detailed answers, realistic expectations and advice. So I finally went ahead and had the surgery in February. I wanted a natural look that suited my frame and that is what the result is. After years of wearing first bras I am able to dress and shop with confidence. I wish I had been to see Mr Hawkins years ago. Thank you from a very happy patient

22nd May 2018
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

I needed a mastectomy after receiving a diagnosis of breast cancer in 2017. Dr Hawkins did my mastectomy & reconstruction surgery at the same time. Every appointment pre operation were very personal & he dissused all of my options with me, and was able to answer any questions so I trusted him 100%. The operation went very well & the healing is remarkable, very neat & tidy scars and I have an amazing reconstructed breast. So very happy and would recommend him 100%. Amazing after care too. Thank you Dr Hawkins and all your team.

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

After breastfeeding both my children I was left with small and empty breasts, I wasn’t very large chested to begin with around 32b and lacked body confidence, I felt out of proportion. From start to finish Mr Hawkins was fantastic, he was open and honest about gaining a look that would suit my frame, discussing sizes and shapes that would be best for the natural appearance I wanted and help restore my body confidence. His matter put me at ease and I had no doubt I would achieve the hourglass shape I wanted. I’m now three months post surgery and although the initial few days post op were difficult I’m thrilled with the results. I’m now a perky 32d and the result is so natural most people don’t realise they are implants. my scars are fantastic no ridges or bumps. I would 100% recommend Mr. Hawkins and his team they are miracle workers!

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

Mr Hawkins is a lovely Surgeon and very easy to talk to. I had a breast reduction in March 2017 at The Ridgeway Hospital Wroughton and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I was a 38G and after 3 months now measure 36D. I have had very little pain and I am healing well . I did massage the scars gently with Oil from week 3. All I can say is if you need any breast surgery he's your man. To me he's the man with the magic hands whose made a 60 yr old lady feel great. I now feel as though I'm in proportion and do not have to buy clothes 2 sizes bigger for my top half. I must also mention the nursing staff who made sure I was always comfortable and if I needed any thing. Well done The Ridgeway. And a big Thank You to Mr Hawkins.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »