Mr Simon Hawkins

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

10th August 2019
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

I was treated by Mr Hawkins for breast cancer last year. He is a very Kind and experienced Surgeon. I cannot recommend him highly enough! After my first consultation with him, I felt for the first time since my initial diagnosis hopeful for my future. I had a bilateral mastectomy with AGM implant reconstruction due to needing radiotherapy. He did an amazing reconstruction of both my breasts and I am very happy with the result. He was very thorough and caring, even ringing the ward after leaving the hospital to check how I was doing. Anyone one who is under Mr Hawkins care should feel reassured that they are in very safe hands.

30th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

I went in for a bilateral breast augmentation in March 2019 to help boost my body confidence. I was keen to have natural looking breasts where people wouldn’t really notice I’d had them done and that’s exactly what I got! I went from a 34B to a very natural 34E. Simon made it clear from the start that he focuses on keeping the breast size natural to your body so I knew I’d found the right surgeon. He was extremely professional, friendly and knows how to put you at ease over such a big life changing decision.

6th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

I had a bilateral large-volume Wise pattern mammoplasty done by Mr Hawkins at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital. The care and consideration I received from Mr Hawkins and his team there was absolutely first class. Nothing was too much trouble and they gave me the very best of care. I would absolutely recommend this surgeon and team. First class.

Short link to review Mr Simon Hawkins: http://iwgc.net/egb3e