Mr Simon Hawkins

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

14th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Mr Hawkins carried out a breast reduction on me and after years of suffering,he changed my life and i can't thank him enough! He was so supportive throughout and i would recommend him to anybody and everybody! The procedure was the best thing i've ever done and having such a supportive Dr like Mr Hawkins really reassured me!

13th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

I was 19 when I first went too Mr Hawkins, & very self conscious about the size of my breasts and whether he'd agree to do it! Throughout the last year, he has supported my case! When the day of my op came about, he went through the procedure, all the risks and measurements and explain every question/concern I had with as much detail as he could! I am now 2 weeks post op, and have heeled amazingly! I was very nervous about the scarring and after today's appointment my mind is at ease as too how small my cuts are! Mr Hawkins is an amazing surgeon, who has made my life loads better! I have had no pain or discomfort from the night after my operation! He has done an amazing job from making my HH breasts too a perfect DD! Thank you so much!

1st September 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

Still healing but I'm really pleased with the results so far. I wish I'd had a breast reduction years ago! Very little pain and discomfort after surgery. Fantastic surgeon.

13th August 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

Where to start, Simon is a master craftsman. From initial consultation to post surgery he has been understanding, kind and honest. I cannot recommend him highly enough and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. I had suffered with a very large chest for years and only wish I had had a reduction sooner. If you are reading this and in two minds about whether to consider s reduction - it can change your life - it has mine!

8th August 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital

I was first treated by Doctor Simon Hawkins at the Great Western Hospital in Swindon when I was diagnosed with DCIS in January 2015. I had , a lumpectomy then later a mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. The care I was shown by Doctor Simon Hawkins and his team was second to none. He always showed great patience answering my list of questions, putting me at ease. I later switched to his care at the BMI in Swindon for follow treatments, his care and treatment was equally caring and compassionate, whetherv being treated under the NHS or Private care.

Short link to review Mr Simon Hawkins: http://iwgc.net/egb3e