Mr Simon Hawkins

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital
29th September 2019

I had a bilateral breast augmentation in October 2019. I saw Mr Hawkins several times before the procedure. He always put me at ease and I never felt that I was asking silly questions. I was always very self-conscious of my 34AA chest before the operation. I'm now a 34D and extremely pleased that I'd had the surgery performed by Mr Hawkins.

Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital
10th August 2019

I was treated by Mr Hawkins for breast cancer last year. He is a very Kind and experienced Surgeon. I cannot recommend him highly enough! After my first consultation with him, I felt for the first time since my initial diagnosis hopeful for my future. I had a bilateral mastectomy with AGM implant reconstruction due to needing radiotherapy. He did an amazing reconstruction of both my breasts and I am very happy with the result. He was very thorough and caring, even ringing the ward after leaving the hospital to check how I was doing. Anyone one who is under Mr Hawkins care should feel reassured that they are in very safe hands.

Written by a patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital
30th June 2019

I went in for a bilateral breast augmentation in March 2019 to help boost my body confidence. I was keen to have natural looking breasts where people wouldn’t really notice I’d had them done and that’s exactly what I got! I went from a 34B to a very natural 34E. Simon made it clear from the start that he focuses on keeping the breast size natural to your body so I knew I’d found the right surgeon. He was extremely professional, friendly and knows how to put you at ease over such a big life changing decision.

Short link to review Mr Simon Hawkins: http://iwgc.net/egb3e