mr-simon-hawkins

2nd August 2021

I would recommend Mr Hawkins if you are considering breast reduction surgery. I had the anchor surgery and Mr Hawkins made me feel comfortable during the consultations and explained clearly the procedure and what was involved. I am very pleased with the results and have had no complications. I believe my excellent recovery is because of the aftercare by Mr Hawkins and the amazing staff at the hospital.

14th July 2021

I would highly recommend Mr Hawkins, he made me feel very comfortable with the procedure I was having.

29th May 2021

I had suffered from a number of years both physically and mentally due to Gynaecomastia caused by liver issues. Mr Hawkins was understanding, patient (even when the original operation was cancelled at minutes notice) and very clear about any increased risks due to my condition. Eighteen months later my life is so much improved. Scarring is fading and I can wear anything I want to without feeling self conscious. I can swim and sit in the sun without having to keep a shirt on. I cannot speak highly enough of the way Mr Hawkins dealt with me from day one until discharging me and I cannot thank him enough.

20th May 2021

I found out my old breast implants had ruptured( PIP) which were done many years ago in Dorchester. I was introduced to Mr Hawkins at the hospital and he reassured me he could remove them and replace with new implants. From the start of consultations to end Mr Hawkins made me feel comfortable, being very informative of procedure and what was involved. Aftercare was excellent and and surgeon and all staff in The Ridgeway are very caring. If you are thinking of having a procedure don't hesitate you will be in safe hands.

19th March 2021

I had a bilateral large-volume Wise pattern breast reduction done by Mr Hawkins at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital about 3 months ago. I can not thank this amazing surgeon and all his team enough for the care and professional support they gave me. Mr Hawkins change my life for better! All the surgery and recovery process went very smooth and I had no complications at all. I am very pleased with the result and I would recommend him to everyone who consider this step. Thank you Mr Hawkins!

• Plastic surgery