Dr Winston De Mello

12th July 2020

One star rating is really too high for this consultant. He’s purely ONLY interested in PN and shows absolutely zero skill in anything other. Dr DeMello doesn’t display or follow through any patients requirements instead leaving in intensive pain they frequently are admitted into hospital.

28th May 2020

Highly intimidating and made to feel guilty for attending. Failed to correctly record or diagnosis findings, did not take time to listen accurately to symptoms and appreciate the difficulties these do cause.

9th May 2020

There is no truer saying as your health is your wealth. I having been living with an uncomfortable pain around my coccyx area for over six years and have been a patient under Dr D. My daughter realised how unhappy the pain was making me and how much my personality had changed because of this and because she was a doctor herself would not give up in finding the best possible doctor for me after lots of research we found Dr D and realised just why he is really a jewel in the crown. He displayed empathy and genuine concern during consultations and feed back and made me feel he understood the the pain I was in and how he could help me manage it . I had a ganglion impar injection in March 2020 just before the lockdown for corona virus came in force . For this I will always be eternally grateful as it has allowed me to be able to stay active during the period and relieved most of my pain I think had it not been for his intervention this period of time would have been unbearable for me . We don’t know when things will get back to normal but I know if I am privileged enough to go back as soon as they do I will be one of the first of his many patients to request an appointment to see him. An exceptional Doctor . I do hope he is keeping well and safe during this period. What an outstanding NHS we have .

• Anaesthetics and ITU