Dr Wijith Wijeratne

16th June 2018
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Have been a patient at this surgery for over 15 years. Recently I was diagnosed as having high blood pressure. Being a bus driver this was a disaster because I wasn’t allowed to work. With the devoted and caring help of Doctor Wijith Wijeratne I was nursed back to health. His compassion and advice was priceless during this worrying period. What a credit he is to his profession. A gem.

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

My experience with Dr Wijith has been absolutely great. No hesitation in recommending Dr Wijith

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

The practise is very good and when required referral to hospital for is quick

28th June 2017
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Doctor Wijith is the best doctor I've had. He has helped me control my diabetes to a good level and helped me on other conditions that I have. Doctor Wijith also refers me to specialists if and when my condition requires. He is very thorough and looks to help you however he can.

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Best clinical follow up of assessment and diagnosis backed by regular annual and preventive tests and results Timely intervention and referral for preventive care follow ups

Short link to review Dr Wijith Wijeratne: http://iwgc.net/eexlx