Dr Wijith Wijeratne

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

28th June 2017
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Doctor Wijith is the best doctor I've had. He has helped me control my diabetes to a good level and helped me on other conditions that I have. Doctor Wijith also refers me to specialists if and when my condition requires. He is very thorough and looks to help you however he can.

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Best clinical follow up of assessment and diagnosis backed by regular annual and preventive tests and results Timely intervention and referral for preventive care follow ups

30th September 2016

He is excellent doctor

5th June 2016
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

A very understanding and conscientious doctor who has always been responsive and caring to the needs of me and my family. He is patient and always has the time to listen despite running a very busy surgery with sometimes unrealistic time constraints. I have no hesitation in recommending him and his practice.

23rd May 2016
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Amazing doctor!.... Always has time to listen and is very helpful and genuine. Very professional in his work and attitude.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »