Dr Wijith Wijeratne

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

5th June 2016
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

A very understanding and conscientious doctor who has always been responsive and caring to the needs of me and my family. He is patient and always has the time to listen despite running a very busy surgery with sometimes unrealistic time constraints. I have no hesitation in recommending him and his practice.

23rd May 2016
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Amazing doctor!.... Always has time to listen and is very helpful and genuine. Very professional in his work and attitude.

5th May 2016
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Dr Wijith is by far the best Dr I & my parents have ever had. He cares completely for his patients & we never feel rushed or fobbed off. I have seen him locally before near the surgery when he was rushing to collect his Daughter from school & he even took the time to stop , say hello and ask after my health (I had recently gone through a very bad time health wise for me which Dr helped tremendously with). I would ask that in this day & age , which are would do that? An absolute credit to his profession & I am dreading the day that he ever moves on elsewhere.

11th November 2015
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Dr Wijith has given my wife and I great care. I trust Dr Wijith absolutely He is understanding and listens. I have coronary heart problems and Dr Wijith monitors my condition regularly and prescribes medication when appropiate as result I feel well

23rd September 2015
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Mr. Wijith was the first one to detect my prostate cancer. He referred me to the hospital where i was treated for this condition from September 2012. My condition was treated with various methods and i have now recovered from my medical condition. Last year in August, he suspected that i had bowl cancer and he referred me immediately to a specialist. At the hospital i had the endoscopy to my rectum. This was performed at least 3 times in order to see if there were any signs of cancer. Fortunately, there were no signs of cancer. In October last year, Mr. Wijith referred me to the hospital again because my kidneys were slowing up. I am now attending at the renal department where i am being treated for chronic kidney disease. In all these three cases of my illness, it was my doctor's quick action that has saved my life. I think i am having the best service from my doctors. Thanks to Mr. WIjith Wijeratne.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »